Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen Sex at Home?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Would you allow your 16 year old that is in a 2 year relationship to sleep with her boyfriend at your house?  My sister is allowing this and her reasoning is that it's much safer for them to be at home?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Replies (651-660):
LiyaLexi23
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:13 PM
If my dd was on bc and I know the bfs family and they have the same or similar rules then yes. However, at 16 they would NOT be sleeping in the same room. The bf would have to sleep on the couch. Now, I lost my V card when I was 14. And I was very very ashamed of it. Im going to be very clear to my girls that IF they chose to do so, that theu need to talk to me first so we can make aure they are being safe and not taking any kind of risks. N thats not meanining I will allow it at 14. Yes id prefer they wait until marriage but no one is perfect and everyone has their own definition of "standards." I'd much rather my girls be open with me about it than doing it behind my back like I did when I was 14. I didn't have that close knit relationship with my mom as I am raising my girls to have with me. So I pray to God they are open with me when it comes to this point in their life.
LiyaLexi23
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:13 PM
If my dd was on bc and I know the bfs family and they have the same or similar rules then yes. However, at 16 they would NOT be sleeping in the same room. The bf would have to sleep on the couch. Now, I lost my V card when I was 14. And I was very very ashamed of it. Im going to be very clear to my girls that IF they chose to do so, that theu need to talk to me first so we can make aure they are being safe and not taking any kind of risks. N thats not meanining I will allow it at 14. Yes id prefer they wait until marriage but no one is perfect and everyone has their own definition of "standards." I'd much rather my girls be open with me about it than doing it behind my back like I did when I was 14. I didn't have that close knit relationship with my mom as I am raising my girls to have with me. So I pray to God they are open with me when it comes to this point in their life.
mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Nope

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
kikitice
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Quoting imandia4:

Fuck no.

LMAO!!! Nothing left to say!

bmommyx2
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:19 PM

I don't know if I would or not, but my mom did & my hubby & I have been married 23 yrs and together 28 yrs.

bklynmama716
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I love the ppl saying my dd will not be in a relationship at that age. These are the girls that will be sneaking around and end up pregnant. When I was 16/17 I was in a long term relationship with my first love. My mother loved and trusted him ( probably more than she trusted me lol). There were many nights where we just fell asleep while watching a movie or something and I wouldn't call home since I didn't plan on sleeping there. My mom would call in the morning and as long as she knew I was with him she knew I was safe, and I was! I only have a son but I hope to raise him to be a boy a mother can trust with their daughter. Teenagers are going to do what they want regardless. Trust me when I say it's better for them to feel safe in coming to you. They will respect you, your home and your rules much more.
Proudmama083012
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I would hope that my girls wait till marriage to have sex BUT the way things are nowadays I doubt it but no I wouldn't allow them to do that in my house cuz they still need to respect me and their dad but if they are having sex all I can say is that I hope they're being careful.. But to each its own..on the sleepovers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eckielady
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Sure, why not!! 12, 13, 14......It's MUCH safer at home because there's no possibility of pregnancy or std's. What? That's not true?

Hell no!! People are so stupid. If my 16 year old is having sex they better not be doing it around me. Yes, I want them to be honest with me and be responsible about it but no way in hell will they be doing it under my roof. :/

LuciBlue12
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:39 PM
It is her business what the hell she does with her chld. Right now, you aren't being her sister. Right now, you are just another nosey, pious bitch.
amazzonia
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:41 PM

She's right! Then they might not have sex... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN