Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen Sex at Home?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Would you allow your 16 year old that is in a 2 year relationship to sleep with her boyfriend at your house?  My sister is allowing this and her reasoning is that it's much safer for them to be at home?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Replies (831-837):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 110 on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:17 PM
We love each other? We're planning on married next year when I'm not pregnant and we have a little bit more money saved.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why engaged now??

Quoting Anonymous:

My boyfriend and I lived together when I was 15. 7 years later we're engaged with two kids. I won't allow my kids to live with their boyfriends/girlfriends at that age, but the harder you try to prevent your kids from having sex, the more they want to do it, so they'll be educated, and provided with birth control.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 139 on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:50 PM

NEVER! it is disrespectful to the other teens parents. I have a son and will be teaching him respect for the girl and her family. Yes he may do it anyway but not in my house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2013 at 4:01 AM

BUMP!

FrankiePanky
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:30 AM

my 15 year old daughter has been in a relationship for almost 3 years with her boyfriend so i le them has sex in the house.  i agree that it is much safer for them to do it at home and being open about it with their parents.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:31 AM

N O

aj_mom
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 5:16 PM

No this would not be allowed at my house, and I would not let her sleepover at his house either.

Rlmama00
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2014 at 5:18 PM

No, I absolutely would not allow it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN