Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The cashier encouraged me to steal from Walmart

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:30 PM
  • 32 Replies
I was just at Walmart buying a new crib mattress. I had an avent manual pump that cost 41 bucks and a 0-3 month fleece outfit under the mattress. I pulled them out to pay and she said " oh too bad that stuff didnt stay hidden under that mattress." And then she winked at me.

Sorry lady, I don't steal, lol.
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deenakate
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Wow
bandzbandzbandz
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I've been told you have a $10 cushion on forgetting to ring in stuff at the self checkout. 

petitekatie
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Lmao. Woah!
Flobrooks
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:32 PM
2 moms liked this

And this sleeze bag probably thinks she "deserves" $15 an hour.

Idntreallycare
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:34 PM

maybe she was assuming you were going to steal them, not encouraging you to do so

the_dude
by abides on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:34 PM

or she was implying that you were gonna try, dude had a  wally world cashier accuse her of trying to steal her own coupon folder. yeah...the dude bought it at target and no, she will not open it or let you touch it, or see whats inside you stupid bitch. if you got a problem call your LP, have them check the cameras, duder came in with it bitch. 

TemptingFate
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:35 PM
We accidentally walked out with a case of bottled water at our grocery store. I went back to customer service to pay for it and the lady was like, are you sure you want to pay for it?
I think she was genuinely surprised I would come back to pay for it.
norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:35 PM
I don't know why she would assume that. I pulled them out from under the mattress as soon as I got to the checkout. I don't think I have that " I'm going to steal" vibe, lol.

Quoting Idntreallycare:

maybe she was assuming you were going to steal them, not encouraging you to do so

siennasmamma
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Meh. Maybe it was a joke.
L202M
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:35 PM

okay, you have to stop referring to yourself in the 3rd person.  ;)

Quoting the_dude:

or she was implying that you were gonna try, dude had a  wally world cashier accuse her of trying to steal her own coupon folder. yeah...the dude bought it at target and no, she will not open it or let you touch it, or see whats inside you stupid bitch. if you got a problem call your LP, have them check the cameras, duder came in with it bitch. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN