Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He called me lazy so I...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

made him spend his* money on filling my gas tank.

Don't piss me off.

the story for those interested.

We decided to take the kids to town and the playground today. I knew I needed gas for the last couple days but was waiting til last night when I'd have cash from the tips I made at work. I was so freaking tired I just came home instead, and decided to fill up this morning. 

We got to the gas station and it was full so we parked and he decided to go in and get some water and snacks for the playground. (he had driven) Well as he got out of the car, he noticed that someone was leaving so he turned to tell me to pull over to the pump. WHICH I WOULD HAVE... but he had the keys, so I told him just to get back in, and drive over himself. He said no, he didnt want to, so I went to get out of the car, walk around it, get the keys... etc, and he's just standing there bitching about god knows what... so I looked at him and said "get in, for crying out loud" and walked back around and got back in. 

Then he was all "this is going to take 5 extra minutes becasue you are too lazy to do it yourself." Well at that point I *WAS* in the process of getting my wallet out to give him 70 dollars to prepay my gas, but after he called ME LAZY... I AM THE ONE WORKING TO PAY THE BILLS, NOT HIM... Well, he had 300 dollars sitting in his pocket from selling some stuff... guess who has closer to 200 now. Don't call ME lazy. Ass.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this
You do sound lazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Huh?  Okay isn't it all "our" money?

quinnsmom715
by Donna on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

you are supporting him...?yeah,you really got one over on him..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Sounds like a super mature relationship!

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
He would've been filling up my tank with his money and he may very well have ended up walking his "lazy" ass home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmykidsJC
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

If you are the lazy one how is it that you are the one working, I would tell him to get out of  your home

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM
No she sounds exhausted...you nasty troll

Quoting Anonymous:

You do sound lazy.
cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM

I just love these posts makes me wonder how much of it is true?

livelaughlov26
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM
It seems like you guys have some other stuff going on. Im sorry. Hope it gets resolved.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)