Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Has Anyone Been In Inpatient Treatment??

Posted by   + Show Post
Naeem had 3 rages this week. One a few hrs ago and im still very numb. Im so hurt... Ive cried a lot :'(

Search my posts if you are clue less. But he sees his therapist on Wednesday so we are hoping she can put him in inpatient. Im very disgusted with myself but wondering if anyone can explain what happens in inpatient treatment?

*sigh*
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:08 PM
I have a 8 year old brother at the age of 3 he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and hes schizophrenic. About a year or so he was sent to live in a group home where he lived at for a year.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I have been for depression.  It was safe, it helped and I had the strength to continue treatment.  It was 4 days, I was an adult.

lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Search my sn in Newscomers :) the story from the get go is in there. Lemme see if i can find the link for you. Just a second.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:I was wondering about you Idk the whole story but from what I DO know you are doing the right thing

Why don't you just post what it is you are referring to so we don't have to search.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Thinking of you! Idk how it would be for a kid. Do you happen to know the name of the place they might send him? You can look up info on it and it might make it less scary. 

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Dh has been in for his bipolar.

they recently diagnosed him with a new disorder.

Chelle I'm here. text me. if you need my number again let Me know babe!

You are not alone

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Naeem had 3 rages this week. One a few hrs ago and im still very numb. Im so hurt... Ive cried a lot :'(

Search my posts if you are clue less. But he sees his therapist on Wednesday so we are hoping she can put him in inpatient. Im very disgusted with myself but wondering if anyone can explain what happens in inpatient treatment?

*sigh*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Bc im on my tablet and its hard

I posted the link. I just posted a similar post a week ago.

Quoting lovemymini:

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Search my sn in Newscomers :) the story from the get go is in there. Lemme see if i can find the link for you. Just a second.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:I was wondering about you Idk the whole story but from what I DO know you are doing the right thing

Why don't you just post what it is you are referring to so we don't have to search.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:13 PM
I cannot imagine :( i was told 10 days min but up to 3 weeks.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a 8 year old brother at the age of 3 he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and hes schizophrenic. About a year or so he was sent to live in a group home where he lived at for a year.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Bump!

Naeem's dx is aspergers, adhd, odd, anger rages, sensory disorder, anxiety and a rare genetics disorder
Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM
I don't have a clue what inpatient treatment is like but I have to say that I think you're going to feel a lot better once he gets in there. You've been struggling with this alone for so long and now you will have some help. He will be in a place where you don't have to deal with this every day and people who are trained to handle this will be helping him in ways that you can't. You've done everything humanly possible for him that you can do. It's time to let someone else handle it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 7, 2013 at 5:27 PM
He would get so mad he would punch holes in the walls threaten to kill himself. He would see dead ppl or so he would say. He would go to the hospital like twice a month because he would just explode does ur son take any meds

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)