Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Depression

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
It is just not fun, especially while being pregnant. Worse feeling in the world. Feel like im never going to be happy with my life.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Why what happened?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Not alot really, i have always been depressed and getting pregnant again just makes it worse since i wasnt ready

Quoting Anonymous:

Why what happened?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:12 AM
I'm sorry your in a funk it's probably just the hormones.
lovebug8526
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:13 AM

I know that  depression  is no fun and especially while being pregnant ( i know my doc. would even let be take any pills becuase there was nothing in a save class) I will be alot easyer once the baby  comes. they can start you on med's if you are still depressed. Try doing things to take your mind off out things that make you depress,  also try to find someone you can take too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:13 AM

you will be mama! don't lose hope. i was severely depressed from 12 to about 25. i still have my bad days, but believe me, once you can get yourself out of the fog, it is amazing!

rachellaree20
by Rachel on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I'm sorry, depression can be so difficult to deal with, especially during pregnancy :(  I have a mood disorder and had to be on meds throughout my pregnancy.  If you don't want to go the medication route for treatment have you considered talking to a therapist or someone like that?  I also saw a therapist throughout my pregnancy and it really helped me be able to get a lot of things off my chest and deal with all of the negative emotions in a positive way.

Feel free to message me if you want/need to talk.  I don't know if I'll be much help but I can try

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:18 AM
I wish i had someone to talk to

Quoting lovebug8526:

I know that  depression  is no fun and especially while being pregnant ( i know my doc. would even let be take any pills becuase there was nothing in a save class) I will be alot easyer once the baby  comes. they can start you on med's if you are still depressed. Try doing things to take your mind off out things that make you depress,  also try to find someone you can take too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Do they accept medical

Quoting rachellaree20:

I'm sorry, depression can be so difficult to deal with, especially during pregnancy :(  I have a mood disorder and had to be on meds throughout my pregnancy.  If you don't want to go the medication route for treatment have you considered talking to a therapist or someone like that?  I also saw a therapist throughout my pregnancy and it really helped me be able to get a lot of things off my chest and deal with all of the negative emotions in a positive way.

Feel free to message me if you want/need to talk.  I don't know if I'll be much help but I can try

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Maybe but i have always been depressed

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry your in a funk it's probably just the hormones.

rachellaree20
by Rachel on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:21 AM

You may have to do some research.  Mine does and I know there are others that do but I'm sure not all will.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do they accept medical

Quoting rachellaree20:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN