Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

cheater cheater pumpkin eater, Had a wife but no longer need her!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

I just found naked pictures of my husband on his phone :( i was looking up a number and it popped up (not very good with fancy phones and yes my husband let me use the phone) and my first thought was there is no reason for these photos unless hes sending them to someone else :( Idk how to bring this up to him i just quickly hit the back button till everything went away and told him i cant find the number just find it for me please. I just wanna cry. We have 3 kids a 4yo, 17mo and another due next month. I always thought we were happy but not idk what to think. Im a SAHM and i have been for the last 4 years. I have nowhere to go and really very few people to even talk to.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luna091306
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:19 AM
I would confront him. I recently went through something similar so pm if you want to talk.
MrsJHoward
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:22 AM
I'm so sorry. I know how you feel. :-(
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:22 AM
Oh no! :-( I'm so sorry. Best advice, dont stew on it. Just go in and ask him. What is this? He cannot deny it you know. it is right there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:25 AM

its 5:25 am here now so im not gonna bug him right now while hes sleeping i dont want a bigger fight then what were already going to have

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Oh no! :-( I'm so sorry. Best advice, dont stew on it. Just go in and ask him. What is this? He cannot deny it you know. it is right there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:27 AM
go through everything and see if you can find more proof. get records of all of it and then confront him.
yo_ho
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:30 AM

I would forward everything to an email or your phone so he can't delete them. I'm sorry =(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:30 AM

I am sorry momma :( . You are going to have to start planning.  After you have the baby go and file for sole legal custody and child support  as well as start looking for a job. Apply for child care assistance at the Department of Social Services if need be. If he is cheating then he is no longer emotionally and mentally invested in the relationionship no more. If you think you can' t afford to be on your own than try rooming it with other moms like yourself here is a website that can help you plan www.co-abode.com. I have read that some cafemoms on this site went  through that program with positive results. Stay strong for you and the kids. Remember that you will get through this and that trouble don't last always. Be blessed.hugs

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:34 AM
Sorry you're going through this, but you need to confront him and start making plans for just in case.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:34 AM
1 mom liked this

i really wanna have a plan before i talk to him because i dont want him kicking me out and keeping out 2 girls because i have no place to go

Quoting Anonymous:

I am sorry momma :( . You are going to have to start planning.  After you have the baby go and file for sole legal custody and child support  as well as start looking for a job. Apply for child care assistance at the Department of Social Services if need be. If he is cheating then he is no longer emotionally and mentally invested in the relationionship no more. If you think you can' t afford to be on your own than try rooming it with other moms like yourself here is a website that can help you plan www.co-abode.com. I have read that some cafemoms on this site went  through that program with positive results. Stay strong for you and the kids. Remember that you will get through this and that trouble don't last always. Be blessed.hugs

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:38 AM

I would have confronted him as soon as I saw the pics. Especially since he knew you were on his phone, he can't say you were "snooping," and he can't deny it. You deserve to know what's going on. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)