Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hubby is a lazy A** with a damn attitude! UPDATE!!!

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM
  • 51 Replies

Gawd! My husband is soooo lazy and has such a B***** attitude sometimes I think guys do go through PMS! We came home from our little ones birthday party and literally he sat and did nothing! Then this morning he wakes up to go to work and the first thing we get from him is yelling at the kids and giving everyone attitude! Yes I know he is tired! But so am I, I did everything and worked 45hours last week and took care of our sick baby all night(she had trouble sleeping 2nights in a row), I woke up @ 6am yesterday to go to football game for my skids. So I am running on a few hours of sleep, as well as he is but I havent had an attitude. And mind you I was pissed because at the party he did nothing! His dad cooked and me and his mom took care of everything. Then when it was time to leave, I asked him.."hey is your truck open so we can start putting everything away...he says yup just start putting them in the back" I was like um you need to come and help! He doesnt even help to keep the baby entertained so I can finish cleaning or anything like that. Finally when I was done cleaning and putting everything away I had to go and take the baby out of the car seat and bathe her. I am exhausted!

So This morning I have to be @ work by 8am....we have to drop off 4kids @ school 3 at elementary school and 1 @ daycare and then we have the baby which either goes with my mom or my hubby's mom. Well I get up and get the kids up....the kids are asking for socks and where are there bookbags and such.

My husband is awake on the bed checking facebook. While I am trying to get ready and get the kids ready...and well I took all your guys advice, maybe a little harsh but I think I was about to have a freakin anxiety attack. I walked in the room and said "I know facebook might interesting this morning but I need to be @ work before 8am and the kids are not ready yet" I walked away and got the baby ready and left for work.

I just hope all the kids made it to school on time and he didnt have an attitude.

by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Acid
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:29 AM
4 moms liked this

You married him.

You are allowing him to treat you like shit by complaining here instead of to his face. 

Any man is not better than no man...this post and the hundreds like them, seen daily on here, prove it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:31 AM

so you can vent on here but your dh has no place  to vent and you dont allow him to vent at home? 

Wow your poor dh.

Momma_1985
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Yes I married him, did I know he was as lazy as he is nope....where there signs maybe I dont remember, If anyone here knew exactly how their marriage was going to be then sheez I need to talk to them because I had no clue it was going to be like this!

And sorry prove what?

Quoting Acid:

You married him.

You are allowing him to treat you like shit by complaining here instead of to his face. 

Any man is not better than no man...this post and the hundreds like them, seen daily on here, prove it.

EAzizM
by Erica on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:37 AM
I like that...any man is not better than no man. Wise words.

Quoting Acid:

You married him.

Momma_1985
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:38 AM

He vents..he is actually on a blog for married men to. He does the same I am pretty sure he vents about me. And nope I am not perfect, and neither is he but as a marriage you think it would go half and half at least.

LOL Poor DH

Quoting Anonymous:

so you can vent on here but your dh has no place  to vent and you dont allow him to vent at home? 

Wow your poor dh.

Chrissywissy
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:40 AM

You determine how he will treat you, and he is treating you this way because you are allowing it.....stop blaming him and blame yourself. Fix it, and then he will either bail or treat you the way you deserve....either way a win for you!

LadyVoldemort
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Quoting Acid:

You married him.

LadyVoldemort
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:42 AM
She's saying that women like you prove that you'd rather settle for less than being alone and that's not cool

Quoting Momma_1985:

Yes I married him, did I know he was as lazy as he is nope....where there signs maybe I dont remember, If anyone here knew exactly how their marriage was going to be then sheez I need to talk to them because I had no clue it was going to be like this!

And sorry prove what?

Quoting Acid:

You married him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Tell him to get off his ass. I've notice if I actually ASK my so to do something he does it.
Momma_1985
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

You are probably right! So how do I go about it, I mean do I just tell him what I need him to do? We had a talk about this a couple of months ago and he said he was going to help around the house and that lasted about a week and then nothing. Do I tell him what I need him to do on that day.....say like "hey can you take out the garbage" or "hey can you pick up your stuff"?

Quoting Chrissywissy:

You determine how he will treat you, and he is treating you this way because you are allowing it.....stop blaming him and blame yourself. Fix it, and then he will either bail or treat you the way you deserve....either way a win for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)