Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Eff you, cat. Also, husband? Eff you a little bit too.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
3 moms liked this

I woke up in a happy mood.

Then, I stepped on the edge of a plastic bag DH left out.  It totally had been peed on by the damn cat, who for the last ten years has insisted on alternately making love to/pissing on plastic bags.  It was full of clothes I had set aside for donation.

I am a pissfoot. 

To anyone considering getting a kitten, fucking DON'T.  They turn into cats.  And cats are nice, until they decide they want to be an asshole, around which they take the stance of "Go big or Go Home".

Asshole.  No feather toy time for you now. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Torihoney5njn
by Kristy on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Omg, word. I hate my husbands cat. He's a huge pain and occasionally pisses on something I've left on the ground, just because he can. A hole!

the_dude
by abides on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:56 AM

is it a boy cat? is he fixed? short hair?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting the_dude:

Yes, yes, and yes.

Vets all say nothing is wrong.  We have done the occasioanl round of antibiotics, just in case we were missing a UTI or something.

I believe them, because he only does this to plastic bags.  He is a little pervert.  FIrst, he walks up to one making that playful purr-meow, then he jumps on it and licks it for ages.  Rolls around on it like it's catnip. You should see him when I bring in groceries and am putting everything away.  He's like in a kitty wonderland whorehouse. 

When he is done loving them, he pisses on them. 

At this point I am chalking it up to "Cats are assholes".  Our other cat would die before she peed anywhere but the box and is generally a good pet, except for when I am on bedrest.  Then she's a little bitch who takes to clawing all the shit I can't reach her to stop. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Torihoney5njn:

Omg, word. I hate my husbands cat. He's a huge pain and occasionally pisses on something I've left on the ground, just because he can. A hole!

What IS IT with the husband's cat?!  Every woman I know, if the cat is theirs, it's a decent pet.  Let it prefer the man though, and you're fucked. 

When DH is gone for work trips, the cat hides in the hall closet and sulks for days.  Nevermind I'm here and willing to hold and love his needy little ass, I am not his "daddy".  Dramakitty has issues.

miss-karla
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Hahaha I just had to laugh
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Our cat likes to surprise hubby when he is asleep which has led to me twice being hit by his startle reaction. The first time, I got a started hand to the face. The second time, I was headbutted in the back of the head by him jerking awake when the cat jumped on him. The cats are no longer allowed in our room at night.

pregnant

the_dude
by abides on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:03 PM

short haired boy cats are dicks. just saying, i have a 3, 2 girls 1 boy, all long hair. but my boy he's not too bad but, he still makes the dude sooooo mad on a daily basis. sorry about your pissfoot dude. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting the_dude:

Yes, yes, and yes.

Vets all say nothing is wrong.  We have done the occasioanl round of antibiotics, just in case we were missing a UTI or something.

I believe them, because he only does this to plastic bags.  He is a little pervert.  FIrst, he walks up to one making that playful purr-meow, then he jumps on it and licks it for ages.  Rolls around on it like it's catnip. You should see him when I bring in groceries and am putting everything away.  He's like in a kitty wonderland whorehouse. 

At this point I am chalking it up to "Cats are assholes".  Our other cat would die before she peed anywhere but the box and is generally a good pet, except for when I am on bedrest.  Then she's a little bitch who takes to clawing all the shit I can't reach her to stop. 

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM

we just got a kitten, actually.

it's been hell.

Shy_Dia
by Ruby Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM
2 moms liked this
You should rename him r. Kelly.

:-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting the_dude:

Yes, yes, and yes.

Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Yeah. Boy cats are like that. We have four girls and a boy... The boy is the only one that pisses on things. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)