Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i know its childish buuut ill apologize if im wrong

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I went to the car to grab dhs debit card. After I was done with it, I gave it directly to him. He set it on the table. We went to a store and realized the debit card was at home.
Who left the debit card at home?

He says I left it at home because I should've put it back in the car

I say he left it because I put it back in his care after ordering his t-shirts.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Replies (41-44):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Nope..I think he prob did that without thikning, and just sat down whatever you handed him....and he conciously remembered it in the car,...

Quoting Anonymous:

So you don't think he knew that HE put it on the table?

Quoting Anonymous:

You should have put it back where you got it, b/c that is where he knew he left it!

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I can't stand when my DH messes with my wallet (which I keep in the car) and brings it inside.   Even if he hands it to me it still pisses me off later when I realize I just dragged four kids to walmart, but my wallet isn't in it's usual spot....

temage
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't do his laundry, cook his meals, or pick up after him. When he asks why you aren't doing anything for him anymore tell him he no longer has access to the fruits if your labor (housework) until you have access to the fruits of his labor (money)! Just because you don't earn a paycheck doesn't mean you don't work!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh, answering this question always starts shit but he doesn't feel that I'm entitled touch the money he works for

Quoting KairisMama:

Why don't you each have a debit card linked to your account? That would have saved this whole mess from starting. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:51 PM
What a stupid place to keep your wallet.

Quoting KrissyKC:

I can't stand when my DH messes with my wallet (which I keep in the car) and brings it inside.   Even if he hands it to me it still pisses me off later when I realize I just dragged four kids to walmart, but my wallet isn't in it's usual spot....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN