Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Abortion is murder

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

This makes a good point for all that say "My body, my choice"
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Replies (21-30):
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:33 PM

You see it your way and make your decisions based on your opinions and feelings and let others make their own decisions based on their feelings and opinions.

You don't get to make that decision for someone else. You don't have the right to make it for anyone other than yourself. 

Why is that so hard for people to understand?? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:34 PM
3 moms liked this

For the record

Can the embryo live outside the body unassisted under 11 weeks?

No

Then technically it's a parasite.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:34 PM

FYI most abortions don't happen that late.

Also, when that life can be on it's own w/o needing another life then let's talk.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:35 PM

wrong. my cousin said something pretty similar, actually. except for the jail part lol. she went to confession and recieved absolution. But  had to confess murder in order to recieve it. 

Quoting LAXmom21:

God how could I have been that stupid to not see this. Thank you I'm a new person, I'm a murderer I must go confess and go to jail..... Said no one EVER!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Abortion is NOT murder. Im pro-choice. Grow up you dumb troll. Trying to make a woman feel guilty. I find it funny how you bash welfare. But if a woman has an abortion you bas h her. Cant win for losing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:36 PM

aborted babies cannot function outside the womb. so TECHNICALLY..........

its not a full body.

LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Ok *eyeroll*.

Quoting Anonymous:

wrong. my cousin said something pretty similar, actually. except for the jail part lol. she went to confession and recieved absolution. But  had to confess murder in order to recieve it. 

Quoting LAXmom21:

God how could I have been that stupid to not see this. Thank you I'm a new person, I'm a murderer I must go confess and go to jail..... Said no one EVER!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:37 PM
And exactly when is that, pray tell?

Quoting LoriLou75:

When that life can grow and live outside of its host, THEN this is a valid point.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:38 PM
You seem to be missing the point. Even when the gestational age is 20 weeks that's still some else's body.

Quoting MyraEllen:

Yeah, since that illustration shows a pregnancy MUCH further along than when LEGAL abortions are performed...try again, please.

eve210
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Well this makes no sense. A "baby" cannot live on its own when most abortions are performed so...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)