Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are you all eating today?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
Do you meal plan? Or just go with it?

I meal plan.

For breakfast I made eggs in bread for df and dd, and scrambled eggs for me. (I don't eat alot carbs at breakfast.) Bacon and sausage.

For lunch we had sandwiches and carrot sticks. . (I had a turkey sandwich bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, and tomato. Df had a ham sandwich with the same things plus mayo and onion. Dd wanted peanut butter and jelly. She ate apple sauce with it.)

For dinner tonight we will be having pot pie so I can use up the leftover chicken.

Snacks: dds morning snack was pretzel sticks and cucumber and cheese cubes.

Her afternoon one was a banana, and these rice cake things that dh bought that she seems to like. I think they were cheese ones..

I had some yogurt and granola for a snack.

(Dd is 16 months and has at least two snacks a day, sometimes more depending on how much she eats at meals. She is extremely active and has trouble gaining weight, but loses weight easily.

I'm pregnant so I get hungry and want a snack lol I'm also a type one diabetic so snacks were put in my daily meal plan/carb counting plan to make sure I'm eating enough without getting to many carbs. I eat a mid day snack and a night time snack.)

So what are you eating today?
Or what have you eaten so far?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:08 PM

My folks have Naeem.

At 6am I ate krazy kookie dough ice cream.. lol i iz a bad girl!
11am I had leftover subway (subway melt on monterey bread)
dinner is still up in the air....

I'm disabled so I do not do much cooking other than sandwiches and crock pot meals but when it's just me what's the point? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Mmmmm ice cream... I don't get ice cream often..

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

My folks have Naeem.

At 6am I ate krazy kookie dough ice cream.. lol i iz a bad girl!
11am I had leftover subway (subway melt on monterey bread)
dinner is still up in the air....

I'm disabled so I do not do much cooking other than sandwiches and crock pot meals but when it's just me what's the point? 

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:11 PM

For breakfast my boys had some waffles and fruit smootihes.

I am working on a recipe for carrot raisin flax muffins so I have had a few of those LOL.

Not quite lunch time but we are probably having the last of some leftover apple ale pork stew. 

Dinner I am making Salisbury Meatloaf, Mashed Turnips and Garlic Bread.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Egg, ham and cheese sandwich for me and the kids.

Oranges, Mac and cheese with hot dogs for lunch

And dinner is beef tips and mushroom stroganoff
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:12 PM

well, I just finished a balogna ketchup and potato chip sandwich. 

but I do plan dinner a week at a time, so I can shop.  we're having roast chicken, garlic new potatoes, cheddar bay biscuits, creamed spinach, and brussels sprouts.  all I wanted was some biscuits, and all of a sudden the rest of the meal blew up around it. 

reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I had a yummy chef salad from the grocery store salad bar for lunch and let the kids have a treat of lunchables. For dinner I am making sausage and peppers for the first time ever. Hope it goes over well.
cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Brekfast: Marissa had a pop tart, ( and I don't give a flying rip whta ya'll think, my kid, my choice so zip up your lips and fingers).

Me: I had a chocolate chip cookie, ( again I don't give a flying rip what anyone thinks).

Lunch: Marissa & I had leftover porck chops and twice baked potato from last night.

Supper,: Her dad is going to make pork cutlets, hashbrowns and I'll have some potato salad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Mmm pop tarts. I like to toast the blueberry ones and butter the back. It tastes like a muffin.

Quoting cutebaby06:

Brekfast: Marissa had a pop tart, ( and I don't give a flying rip whta ya'll think, my kid, my choice so zip up your lips and fingers).

Me: I had a chocolate chip cookie, ( again I don't give a flying rip what anyone thinks).

Lunch: Marissa & I had leftover porck chops and twice baked potato from last night.

Supper,: Her dad is going to make pork cutlets, hashbrowns and I'll have some potato salad.

Moki75
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Well today is woohoo football day in my house.  we are having wings and buffalo chicken dip for lunch.  Later tonight we are having sloppy joes with homemade french fries.  And wings and dip throughout the day. 

cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:20 PM

That's just the kind Marissa likes, she also likes the smore's one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mmm pop tarts. I like to toast the blueberry ones and butter the back. It tastes like a muffin.

Quoting cutebaby06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)