Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

losing my mind

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I'm so very close to the edge.

Ds8 is acting like a big baby. Literally. He is putting, stomping his feet, sagging his shoulders, slouching. It's making me even more pissed than I am about other crap.

My ankle is pissing me off. If I knew I could survive it, I'd cut my foot off from about the ankle.

His bio-dad is acting like an even bigger baby, but worse because he's obsessive, controlling, demanding, etc. Not even with jackass.

My ex (who's helped raise ds for 6 years now) ifs supposed to come over but I know his family needs him (his gma is going through some stuff)... and I'm trying to not let it get to me.

But my gosh. I want a break. No, I need a break. I'm so very close to flipping out. I sent ds outside. Idc where he goes at this point, just stay the f away from me. That sounds so bad. But I'm scared of what I'm capable of and the only person I can reach out to (and not feel even more stressed out), I know his responsibility is with his gma right now.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:57 PM
:-(
BeautyFull
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:20 PM
You need some retail therapy! Other than that you need to go have some fun.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Completely understand. My 7 year old dd has been arguing with me the last 2 weeks about how often and how much time she has to read for for school. Then she's constantly lying to me. Then my other 2 can't own up to who made a huge mess all over my kitchen floor asking with cereal on the counter. So irritating. Needless to say they are spending the day in bed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:58 PM
I wish. I feel like I'm always on the verge of throwing up (I have no reason to tho)... abd unless I get like the mechanical wheelchair, I don't wanna move. :-( go shopping for me lol I'll live vicariously through you

Quoting BeautyFull:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Ugh. I feel your pain. I can't stand it. Love the kid/s but they drive mom's mad!

Quoting Anonymous:

Completely understand. My 7 year old dd has been arguing with me the last 2 weeks about how often and how much time she has to read for for school. Then she's constantly lying to me. Then my other 2 can't own up to who made a huge mess all over my kitchen floor asking with cereal on the counter. So irritating. Needless to say they are spending the day in bed.
deenakate
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Breathe, learn meditation. And find someone to help so you get a break every now and again.

Hugs!!
BeautyFull
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 4:34 PM
:)

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish. I feel like I'm always on the verge of throwing up (I have no reason to tho)... abd unless I get like the mechanical wheelchair, I don't wanna move. :-( go shopping for me lol I'll live vicariously through you

Quoting BeautyFull:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)