Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do i make my dh realize how hurt I am

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I found my dh trying to cheat on me through texting.. he told her " you smell so good. I can't wait to see you again"..

I confronted dh and he claimed he was drunk.. really? Drunk ppl can text that good? Get the fk out!...

I don't believe he did anything physical with her, but I'm so hurt.. I've tried hard for him... trying to be sexy and all for him..cook/clean/whatever he wanted..

I want to try and work it out. I don't want to just throw away 10years. Im looking into counseling. And trying to talk it out with him. He does not care how hurt I am. I've been crying all day yesterday..

And guess what.. today he woke me up by trying to tie my hands so we can have sex...wtf... I do not want sex at all right now...

How do I make him see how hurt I am? Like I said I already tried telling him and talking to him. Does he even get the clue when I was crying all day yesterday?!

Any advice or suggestions?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:31 PM
5 moms liked this

Don't be STUPID... he can't wait to see her AGAIN and she SMELLS SO GOOD....

HE FUCKED HER!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be a door mat. Leave the loser

Canvas_says
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

He doesn't think he did anything wrong and proved it by saying it was while he was drunk as if that is a valid excuse. So you can't make him see what it did to you if he won't acknowledge it's a problem. 

anotherhalf
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:34 PM
2 moms liked this
He knows how hurt you are, he just doesn't care. You can't make him care.
mama-sita
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Well, you could go the childish way and stop talking to him, kick him out onto the couch and make him suffer for a few days.  You could also add NOT cooking/cleaning/whatever he wants, too. 

Or you could be an adult and tell him.  Just tell him that he ripped your heart out and threw it on the floor.  Tell him that the last thing you want is to be touched by a man who totally betrayed your trust.  That's my suggestion.

lisabiron3
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:38 PM
3 moms liked this

Honey don't think for 1 second that he doesn't know how you feel in this situation. He did it 1 times TRRRUUSSTT me he will do it again. Even if he didn't have sex with her he's still fratinizing and that's cheating! drunk or not. He obviously does not care about losing you or he would be sucking up to you!!!

Don't ever go through life saying "well I put x amount of time in this therefore" that's bullshit! we have 1 life and deserve to be treated like we are wanted, loved and can't be lived without!!!

PULL BACK GIRL PULL BACK~!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I found my dh trying to cheat on me through texting.. he told her " you smell so good. I can't wait to see you again"..

I confronted dh and he claimed he was drunk.. really? Drunk ppl can text that good? Get the fk out!...

I don't believe he did anything physical with her, but I'm so hurt.. I've tried hard for him... trying to be sexy and all for him..cook/clean/whatever he wanted..

I want to try and work it out. I don't want to just throw away 10years. Im looking into counseling. And trying to talk it out with him. He does not care how hurt I am. I've been crying all day yesterday..

And guess what.. today he woke me up by trying to tie my hands so we can have sex...wtf... I do not want sex at all right now...

How do I make him see how hurt I am? Like I said I already tried telling him and talking to him. Does he even get the clue when I was crying all day yesterday?!

Any advice or suggestions?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:40 PM
He was already with her in a romantic sense... He's already crossed the line... Asshole would be sleeping on the couch while I plot his demise...
Chrissywissy
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:43 PM

The man cheated on you and does not care that he did it and even tries to get you to have sex with him.....and you have been crying since yesterday! You are staying with him why? This guy is showing you how much you mean to him, and I for one would believe him.

blue.chairs
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this
The fact that he is not being remorseful and begging you not to leave him says A LOT. He doesn't care hon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:46 PM
So he tried to tie your hands and was gonna have sex with u but u need advice on telling him how he's hurt u. I don't really think he cares
mommyof2andTTC
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Leave him is my advice... he obviously doesn't care about you or how tou feel and has shown so time and time again... time to think about yourself and stop thinking about him
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)