Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what's the worst thing your SO has ever done or said to you?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Just what the title says
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 8, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Yeah my husband asked me that 5 years into our marriage 2 months after our son was born. He said I should understand because he was accused of being someone's dad before and he wasn't. Sorry we planned our pregnancy and I'm not some hoochie from ur teens. Yes I'm still pissed about it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Called me a slut, called me a whore, a cunt, told me he regretted marrying me, threw his keys at me and ended up scratching my face when they hit me, has text girls behind my back and sexted with girls, has bought weed behind my back. He has punched holes in walls and doors. I could go on and on. He has never hit me though and luckily, he has grown up a lot and has really tried to change.
Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Is he still like that or was that a one time thing? Did he ever apologize?

Quoting raina90:

Yea I am

Quoting NBean311:

Please tell me that you aren't together anymore?! 

Quoting raina90:

My son was 2 weeks at the time and we both were really stressed out. The baby cried non stop I was sick a lot and had to do it all by myself mist of the time because hr was working and I was I had my time off from school. Well one say we were coming back from a appt and he got mad at Mr because I couldn't get my son to stop crying so he started saying that I wasn't a good mom and that he hated me and wished he would of never met me, that I couldn't do anything right was a dumb bitch who can't even calm her baby down that I wasn't a mother just a dumb kid. I started to cry and he told me to shut up before he slapped me, I couldn't stop crying so he punched me and I started crying even more that made him even more mad so he pulled over and started punching me even harder, I finally scared at to stop and let ne out of the car at first he wouldn't but after another round of fighting he reached into my purses and grabbed phone and threw out the window then told me to get the fuck out of his truck. It was freezing cold the middle of Dec so I went to the nearest payphone and called cousin to come and get me before I could even get off the phone with her he showed up and told me to get in the truck because it was to cold for the baby to be out there don't know why I did but I got back in.

nelliesmommy
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
My hubby never says or treats me badly. My ex husband said and did too many hurtful things the six years we were together.
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Honestly,my husband has never said anything nor done anything mean to me so the worst thing would be....forgetting to pick up the ice cream I wanted from the store on his way home from work??Seriously,my husband is pretty awesome.

MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Get an abortion... I did not, and he is the best dad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:03 PM

He tried to give me an ultimatum about sex, either the frequency increased or we would be divorced by our one year wedding anniversary.

raina90
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Yea he apologized that night

Quoting Kaybean:

Quoting raina90:

Yea I am

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting raina90:

My son was 2 weeks at the time and we both were really stressed out. The baby cried non stop I was sick a lot and had to do it all by myself mist of the time because hr was working and I was I had my time off from school. Well one say we were coming back from a appt and he got mad at Mr because I couldn't get my son to stop crying so he started saying that I wasn't a good mom and that he hated me and wished he would of never met me, that I couldn't do anything right was a dumb bitch who can't even calm her baby down that I wasn't a mother just a dumb kid. I started to cry and he told me to shut up before he slapped me, I couldn't stop crying so he punched me and I started crying even more that made him even more mad so he pulled over and started punching me even harder, I finally scared at to stop and let ne out of the car at first he wouldn't but after another round of fighting he reached into my purses and grabbed phone and threw out the window then told me to get the fuck out of his truck. It was freezing cold the middle of Dec so I went to the nearest payphone and called cousin to come and get me before I could even get off the phone with her he showed up and told me to get in the truck because it was to cold for the baby to be out there don't know why I did but I got back in.

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:06 PM
So he's not like that still?

Quoting raina90:

Yea he apologized that night

Quoting Kaybean:

Quoting raina90:

Yea I am

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting raina90:

Miss5ft4
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this

He has never, ever said anything horrible to me. Even the most heated argument.

Except, he did grab my ass the other night & told me he could actually grab a handful now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)