Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

18 year old girl stabs mom 79 times

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:06 PM
  • 148 Replies
Wow, this story is unbelievable. I can not believe this girl killed her mom, stabbing her 79 times!! That is so extreme. Then smiles and makes faces at the camera. This is what happens when you don't raise your children to show respect. Apparently, she spit in her moms face the day before, and then killed her the next day.

I'm sorry, but if my daughter ever spit in my face, she'd be OUT of my house. What do you ladies think about this? Would you let your daughter stay in your home after spitting in your face?

I'd think twice about letting your child be disrespectful, and thinking it's cute and funny at a young age to disrespect you.

Here is the link to the story.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3880866

Sorry, I'm mobile and can't make it a click link.
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nelliesmommy
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:08 PM
4 moms liked this
That's a shame. Her as would be laid out first of all. My kids won't because I start discipline early.
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:10 PM

crazy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Over what?

katallison
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
It really is. My daughter would NOT spit in my face and be welcome in my home afterwards. I discipline too. If you don't, you open the door for things like this to happen.

Quoting nelliesmommy:

That's a shame. Her as would be laid out first of all. My kids won't because I start discipline early.
EvaTheDiva2
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:13 PM
18 moms liked this
There was a lot more goin on witb that child than lack of respect.
KaylinC03
by Platinum Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:13 PM

I think the story is really sad, and that the girl is extremely mentally disturbed. 

By the way, this is the same girl who apparently refused to leave her jail cell for a court hearing so the judge had to postpone it according to a news article I read the other day. She just seems very stuck up, and has a huge attitude. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Right I'm sure the mother had done nothing to her daughter for her to stab her..
katallison
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:14 PM
I'm not sure. No reason is big enough to kill your mother. Her mom was getting in the shower, and the daughter went in the bathroom after her and shut and locked the door, then proceeded to stab her 79 times in the face and neck.

Quoting Anonymous:

Over what?

DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
The mom may have not been 100% innocent in all of this, but nobody deserves to be stabbed 79 times.

Quoting Anonymous:

Right I'm sure the mother had done nothing to her daughter for her to stab her..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I never stated that there is an excuse to do this. I was just wondering what set her off. Obviouslt she is mental.

Quoting katallison:

I'm not sure. No reason is big enough to kill your mother. Her mom was getting in the shower, and the daughter went in the bathroom after her and shut and locked the door, then proceeded to stab her 79 times in the face and neck.

Quoting Anonymous:

Over what?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)