Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Weeeeelllll, I'm awake now. *Dream*

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:43 AM
  • 15 Replies
I am terrified of spiders. TERRIFIED!! Just a few minutes ago, I fell asleep and was dreaming about a giant spider. For some reason, I was intrigued by its eyes, so I got super close to look (riiiight, lol). All of a sudden, one of the eyes started swelling, and it shot out of its socket and onto my nose.

I woke myself up from my dream by gasping/screaming.....aaaaaaanddd punching myself in the nose. I have the WORST headache now, and my entire face hurts. Fuck my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
handy0318
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:54 AM

Wow.. that was a bad one.

The worst dream I ever had was that I dreamed a clown...nasty, evil clown, was crawling up over the foot of my bed...when I awoke there was just this sort of shimmering type thing on the wall the clown had disappeared through... then I really woke up and spent the rest of the night on the living room couch with ALL the lights on.

sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:00 AM

Eek! I would be awake too!

my worst dream lately is that my in- laws have purchased the home we live in to give to my BIL and his wife. Our house is u for ale and we are moving because there is an offer on it. My in- laws have been less than supportive in a very stressful time and very supportive of BIL, so it is weighing heavily on me because I feel bad for my husband. So in my dream on moving day my BIl shows u to get the keys and my MIL is standing there confused as to why my husband is upset. Not particularly scary, but it says a lot about how I feel about the situation.

CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:00 AM
Clowns don't scare me, but even that probably would have! I get sleep paralysis (ignore me if you know what that is, a lot of people don't) where I half way wake up, but I am still dreaming, and my body is paralyzed for 20-30 seconds. So, I wake up, see my nightmare in my room, but I can't move or talk or scream. It is soooo scary.

Quoting handy0318:

Wow.. that was a bad one.

The worst dream I ever had was that I dreamed a clown...nasty, evil clown, was crawling up over the foot of my bed...when I awoke there was just this sort of shimmering type thing on the wall the clown had disappeared through... then I really woke up and spent the rest of the night on the living room couch with ALL the lights on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:04 AM
Yep, our subconscious (or sometimes not so subconscious) thoughts definitely come out in our dreams. I don't sleep well because I have lots of nightmares. I've had a lot of stuff happen to me and I tend to relive it all again and again in my sleep. :-/

Quoting sheramom4:

Eek! I would be awake too!

my worst dream lately is that my in- laws have purchased the home we live in to give to my BIL and his wife. Our house is u for ale and we are moving because there is an offer on it. My in- laws have been less than supportive in a very stressful time and very supportive of BIL, so it is weighing heavily on me because I feel bad for my husband. So in my dream on moving day my BIl shows u to get the keys and my MIL is standing there confused as to why my husband is upset. Not particularly scary, but it says a lot about how I feel about the situation.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:07 AM
omg lol
CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:08 AM
Lol yeeeahhh...I'm really hoping I didn't give myself a black eye. Can you see me trying to explain that one? Outside of CM, that is. ;-)

Quoting Anonymous:

omg lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5PointedHuman
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:09 AM

Oh dear lmao
I am the opposite. I adore spiders and arachnids in general :) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:10 AM
I get sleep paralysis and vivid hallucinations and one time I beat dh with a pillow because I thought there was a spider on him. I do the weirdest shit in my sleep

Quoting CMcLaws:

Lol yeeeahhh...I'm really hoping I didn't give myself a black eye. Can you see me trying to explain that one? Outside of CM, that is. ;-)

Quoting Anonymous:

omg lol

autodidact
by Snarknado on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:11 AM

I swear, I'm not laughhahahahaha. . . 

sorry, I hate spiders too, that sucks. and is not at ALL funny.

ahem. 

CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:14 AM
Meeee too!!! One night, I was dreaming I was being attacked by some man (I have a LOT of nightmares...) and when dh woke me, sleep paralysis hit and I thought dh was that man. Dh knew from lack of response by me that it was paralysis, so he kept talking to me and reassuring me it was okay, but JUST IN CASE as soon as I could move, I hightailed it out of bed, grabbed my pillow, and started whacking him with is as hard as I could, lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

I get sleep paralysis and vivid hallucinations and one time I beat dh with a pillow because I thought there was a spider on him. I do the weirdest shit in my sleep

Quoting CMcLaws:

Quoting Anonymous:

omg lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)