Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
Ds is starting his fourth week of school today(kindergarten). For the last three weeks, he has been asking to take the bus.

Well this morning, little man is finally going to ride the bus! I seriously feel like my heart is going to beat out of my chest! I can't catch my breathe and feel like I'm going to crap my pants!!

I am SO anxious!!! :(

*of course I will not let ds see how nervous I am
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:04 AM
He will be fine tons of kids take the bus including kindergartners.

He will have fun I'm sure :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:05 AM
SOUND LIKE ME VERY PROTECTIVE AND A WORRY MOM. MY SON START PRE SCHOOL SOON HE'S 3 1/2 I'M SO FREAKED ABOUT IT IT'S CRAZY!
missmamaof4
by Miss Mary on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:09 AM

lol he will be okay I promise.  When my first kid first got on the bus i was so scared also.  3 kids later and im doing a little happy dance inside when i see that bus pull up!

kay.kayleigh
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:10 AM
I followed the bus for a week!! Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:23 AM
I know! But I'm still dying! I'm making my mom come with us to make sure I actually let him on the bus and don't just snatch him up and drive him in lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:25 AM
I know, I know. That's what the logical side of my brain tells me, but the other part, whatever that may be is screaming "no!!!! My baby!!!" lol

I'm sure once I get over the initial shock I'll be doing a happy dance tok though. The commute to his school is a PAIN!! And it'll give me an extra hour every day to do whatever lol

Quoting missmamaof4:

lol he will be okay I promise.  When my first kid first got on the bus i was so scared also.  3 kids later and im doing a little happy dance inside when i see that bus pull up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:26 AM
Dont give me any ideas woman!!!! lol

Quoting kay.kayleigh:

I followed the bus for a week!! Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:33 AM
I guess I don't understand the panic over this and I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. It sucks.

Just breathe, drink some chamomile tea and if you have meds for panic take them.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know! But I'm still dying! I'm making my mom come with us to make sure I actually let him on the bus and don't just snatch him up and drive him in lol

Quoting Anonymous:

BluePandaDreams
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Do like my neighbor did when their little one started school. Make a big deal out of it. The little one's grandmother was there, they took pictures of him getting on the bus. Dad got on the bus and took pictures of him sitting in the seat. Held that damn school bus up for pictures. It was hysterical. When the bus was finally allowed to go on, mom and grandmother cried hysterically. Dad had a time trying to calm them both down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:34 AM
I wish there were a bus for DS. I'm tired of this 45 minute drive, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured