Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

world war 3

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 241 Replies
4 moms liked this
as the world moves ever closer to WW3, I suspect that most Americans think that they are safe, that their huge military will keep them from harm, that their technology will provide a shield through which no nuclear missile or bombs can penetrate.

Of course, this is a complete nonsense. If a world war begins, the only Americans who will be safe are the psycho-leaders who, prior to any attack, would be taken to deep, deep underground bunkers that might provide some level of protection against a nuclear blast but not against the radio-activity which would swirl endlessly around our planet

In the coming week Obama will announce his plan to launch a limited strike on Syria. Syrian allies have already spoken out warning that the invasion of syria will have catastrophic consequences.

On Sept 4, Wednesday, Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Muqdad said that "The Syrian government will not change position even if there is World War III."

I don't think Americans understand how close we really are to a global catastrophe. WW3 will be a nuclear war. Do you understand what that means for us?

Fun fact:There are currently nine countries with nuclear weapons (US, Russia, UK, France, China, Israel, India, Pakistan and North Korea. Do you know how many of those countries are our enemies?

A couple of months ago I posted a video. It was a video of a giant underground bunker in the Ozarks. Thousands of miles underground. Big enough to fit thousands of people in the event of a catastrophe. I had a ton of people tell me I'm crazy. If you still think I'm crazy, that's fine. I believe the government has been planning for this

the information is out there. we're so much closer to a world war than most people understand. do your research. The information is plentiful if you take 10 seconds to look for it.

I'm honestly terrified. I have a 3 month old daughter and I'm afraid I won't watch her grow up. Im really curious how others are feeling about all of this? I'm having trouble coping. If you're going to bash and call me crazy, don't bother commenting. It will be ignored. I wouls really just like to hear from informed people. Opinions, thoughts, worries, whatever. Lets talk about something important on here for once :)

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM
2 moms liked this
Why worry? You can't do anything about it. I don't think any countries are stupid enough to use nuckear weapons. That's grounds for instant obliteration. Russia can't afford to do much right now. Their economy is crap. China will back us if push cones to shove because they rely very heavily on the US economically. Our military is unprecedented, and no other country comes close to our capabilities.
Mommy2ETnBM
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:19 PM

The town I live in built the atomic bomb, so I am sure in the event of a nuclear war we will be one of the first places to be hit. I always joke with people that at least I am close by, and death would be instant. 

kaylasmomma757
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:22 PM
I believe we are headed for disaster too.0
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:24 PM
It scares me also!
Louweezymarie
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hah, I'm in the Middle East and I feel pret-ty safe. 

Between the "planned" power grid shutdown, area 3 mass emergency preparation due to close as of September 29th and the bullshiggity that's floating your way from Fukushima - I'm pretty sure you guys are screwed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Im pretty sure we're screwed as well

Quoting Louweezymarie:

Hah, I'm in the Middle East and I feel pret-ty safe. 

Between the "planned" power grid shutdown, area 3 mass emergency preparation due to close as of September 29th and the bullshiggity that's floating your way from Fukushima - I'm pretty sure you guys are screwed.

WowIllbeamom11
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Of course I don't feel safe. I'm pregnant and my husband is military. He's in the Army National Guard, but still. I worry a lot. I try not to think about it or dwell on it, that worry and stress isn't good for me or our children. He's just acting like "whatever, I'm going to be a WWIII Vet. it may just be my hormones but I'm scared they're going to send him over there and we'll be all alone. He already missed the birth of our daughter. I don't want him to miss the birth of our son too. . .

TheSilence
by Tรก mรฉ an mรณ on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Eh I am not worried. If it comes down to standing up for the men, women and children who are being poisoned by their leader and risking war or sitting back and being safe I will chose the first option.
We can all look back at the Nazis and Rwanda and see how someone should have stepped in a hell of a lot sooner. I think this is a similar situation.
mojogirl
by RoseannRoseannadanna on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:34 PM
2 moms liked this

most americans will continue to bury their head in the sand until it is far too late

emerald.forest
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:37 PM
2 moms liked this
I`m not worried because worrying won`t change it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN