Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTF could this be?

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM
  • 8 Replies

For the past two hours, I have hear someone knock on my front window. I was so freaked that I called my friend over to sit with me until my husband gets home. It's nearly midnight here. So now the knocks keep getting louder, and actually someone jiggled the front door handle. Now every time we go to look, no one is there. we looked up the street, around the house, nothing. And now it seems to have stopped. It's been about 15-20 mins since we heard something. At first we thought a prank by some kids (but on a school night, this late), then we thought someone was trying to break in the house. Now who knows what. Calling the cops is useless. The military says it's an off base cop issue, off base say it's a miltary cop issue. Any thoughts?

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KylesWifey
by Gold Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I use to have this problem. My neighbors were drunk asses who always thought my door was there's. however it only happened once a night....till they staggered home. If you both are hearing it I'd be scared and call the cops.

ToniTennille
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Did this just start happening or has it been going on for awhile? Maybe you could try setting up a video camera? Put some flour outside near the window and door to look for tracks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Thats terrifying

chendren1
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Call cops
Yuriko_chan
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM

No it just started.

Quoting ToniTennille:

Did this just start happening or has it been going on for awhile? Maybe you could try setting up a video camera? Put some flour outside near the window and door to look for tracks.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Ghosts

orchardmoma
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM

I doubt a burglar would knock on the window, but that would totally freak me out

ToniTennille
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Ok well, I would try the flour thing. Obviously make sure your house is locked up and call the cops if it will put your mind at ease. If you still have knocking and there are no prints in the flour you've got something else going on.

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

No it just started.

Quoting ToniTennille:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)