Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind music do you listen to and Whos your favorite singer/band....??

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM
  • 162 Replies
I listen to country and I have just decided that Eric Church is my favorite. (I previously couldnt decide if I loved or hated his voice) Luke Bryan was my favorite until he came out with that "my kind of night" shit. But Luke Bryan and Brantley Gilbert are tied for second. Lol. I also listen to rock and heavy metal and for favorites its close between Marilyn Manson and Korn. I have anxiety and music calms me so Im always looking for new music.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Eh, I listen to rock more than anything even though right now I'm stuck on Lana Del Rays song 'young and beautiful' Go Radio is my favorite band hands down! I also love The Cab and mayday parade
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Gaga
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM

I don't have a favorite genre of music.  I don't however, listen to country or gospel.  Also, heavy death metal shit like with extreme screaming is a no go for me as well.  

Everything else is fine though :)

macysmom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this
We are a reggae family. I like iration, the expendables, tribal seeds, pepper, slightly stoopid bands like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pokemongirl0191
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:32 PM

I love country music and my fav group is Rascal flatts. 

macysmom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I love go radio. Forever my father and I miss you are my two faves. Saw them live about 7 years ago.

Quoting Tooth_Inspector:

Eh, I listen to rock more than anything even though right now I'm stuck on Lana Del Rays song 'young and beautiful' Go Radio is my favorite band hands down! I also love The Cab and mayday parade

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:32 PM

I listen to almost all genres and have lots of favorites, but probably my most favorite is Bad Religion/Greg Graffin.

lovinmy3girlies
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:33 PM
We love 90s music (stained, nickelback, 3doors down, everlast) otherwise i'm personally a big country fan - cant get enough tim mcgraw or erik church!
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

EDM and  Armin van Buuren is my favorite.

kels1023
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:35 PM
YESSSSS!!!! I saw armin in vegas last summer. Magical :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured