Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

that girl was lucky my ds was there *edit*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 91 Replies
1 mom liked this

My ds is 36,and carries a pistol when he camps,well him and his friends went to death valley and there was a young woman in the camp sight next to theirs,by herself,well she has a puppy but by herself.anyway so dusk comes she cooks and was in her tent,then came out and started a fire,3 coyotes came into her site and started growling getting ready to attack her dog.my son tried to scare them away first but when they snarled and snapped,my son shot the ground in front of them and they ran. The girl is now sitting in their camp waiting until she's tired so she doesn't have to sit by herself,my son isn't objecting lol he sent me a picture of her and her puppy and shes a cutie,they are all going to scotties castle tomorrow.

But yeah that girl is lucky my ds was there

edit* last night while she was sitting in their camp they were talking about stuff and getting to know her,my ds really likes her and texted me right before i fell asleep all excited because she lives 20 minutes from his house lol he then told me that he was determined to ask her out or ask for her number by the end of the trip to Scotties castle today lol my ds said "the only "problem" is,shes 15 years younger then me,the guys think shes way to young for me,but idc im still going for her" my son still acts like a teen age boy when he sees a pretty girl lol

oh also he found out that the rangers are some of her dads friends so they always know where she is,and that shes been camping since she was a few months old,been going to death valley since she was 4 and always has things to scare animals away just not a pistol

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dwarfmomma
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:25 AM
She's a very lucky girl
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Lucky girl.
newmom121812
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Aww how nice of your son:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lesalmi
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:28 AM
6 moms liked this
Sounds like one of those cute "how i met your mother" stories
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Awe, yes she was! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Lol it does

Quoting lesalmi:

luvschocolate
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Why in tne hell is she out there alone,? SMH.  Idiot, almost serves her right.  Good thing your Ds was there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I can't imagine wanting to camp in death valley and I sure can't imagine why anyone would want to go camping alone! Weird. Glad he could help her.
lesalmi
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Is your ds married? Lol that would be adorable

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol it does

Quoting lesalmi:

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Glad she is ok. Why was she alone?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)