Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

CPS is so going to come here

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok so maybe I'm weird to see the humor in this, maybe not.

When dd and I got home from gymnastics, dh was on the phone with the Internet guy. He was on the phone through this whole incident.

So, we have 3 kids involved in this. The dss hid in his room. So we have ods, dd, and yds. They are 11, 10, 7 respectively.

So ods was prepping dinner plates in the kitchen. The kitchen is a rectangle with the island in the middle. While he was prepping dh was in the room with the router and I was going to the bathroom. Yds was getting a glass of ice water and was in the fridge. Dd came into the kitchen and pushed him out of her way and pinned him between the refrigerator door and the counter. Yds pushed the fridge door and knocked her into the trash can, she started screaming and he went around the island behind her and kicked her in the butt. She then ran the other way around and grabbed him as he was making his escape. Dh and I are booking it down the hallway to find out what was going on because we hear screaming. We get down there and I'm yelling "what the hell is going on?" Right as ods has a plastic spatula whacking dd to get her to let go of yds.

We get them all separated and I find out the whole story as I just relayed. I didn't realize that dh was on the phone the whole time as I'm yelling, "I have told you we don't let the crazy out of the house. The phone counts as out of the house. The crazy stays INSIDE THE HOUSE".

Now, when I say that, I mean the off the wall behavior and craziness, NOT a person. Well dh gets off the phone and said "I wonder if he thought you were calling one of the kids "the crazy".

Oh my, I wonder how I would explain that if someone did show up asking questions??? I am sooooooo embarrassed.
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Replies (11-13):
Keara20
by Platinum Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 5:51 AM
I had to read this twice lmao!!! I'm gonna use that line "don't let the crazy out!!"
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:46 AM
That's pretty funny! Those guys hear a lot of stuff they probably laugh about later.

My grandparents were nuts. They were ordering a pizza together once, both on the two phone extensions at once (I told you, they were nuts ) and they got in a fight so bad that the pizza guy called the cops and sent them to my grandparents house. They didn't understand the big deal, they were just being themselves, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:50 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)