Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stories of ex-girlfriend baby mama drama..…

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
Does anyone else's Husband have a kid with their ex? Lets exchange baby mama drama.... My husbands ex is CRAZY!!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:39 AM

Nope. I wouldn't have dated & married a man with kids. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:42 AM
I was 18 when I got together with him, and I knew he had a kid.... Wtf was I thinking?! I was young, immature and in love.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. I wouldn't have dated & married a man with kids. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Yep.  Learn to let the little shit go.  Get a solid and detailed CO.  Don't deviate from it ever.  My DHs ex is one crazy bitch.  She's like that with everyone.  My DH wasn't special.  If she's crazy, don't let her in your home more than you have to.  i don't mean let her in the door, but don't let her crap invade your house.  Sometimes when people screw around with crazy they get caught.  Sorry your DH did.  You have to just keep her out and stick to the legal stuff and move on with life.

opheliarae
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:46 AM
4 moms liked this
Me and my dh went to a strip club once. the third girl to dance was his daughters mother. We didnt know she worked there until she came on stage. i gave her a dollar. He face was well worth it, except now, im not allowed to go back until she quits or gets fired. *sigh*
MommyIn2008
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:51 AM

The most recent drama with dh's ex she says she will stop child support if dh agrees to change his sons name. He wont because it is his first and last name and it bugs the shit our of her and her BF. And we all know that she can't stop the CS if it is in the court order. Nothing too major this time around but she is a crazy bitch that will do anything just to make herself happy. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Oh yeah. She's not allowed in my house. We see the boy (15) whenever he wants. My Dh pays child support, and has his son on his medical plan. I haven't spoken to this woman in 5-6 years. My Dh barley talks to her, everything is relayed through the boy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep.  Learn to let the little shit go.  Get a solid and detailed CO.  Don't deviate from it ever.  My DHs ex is one crazy bitch.  She's like that with everyone.  My DH wasn't special.  If she's crazy, don't let her in your home more than you have to.  i don't mean let her in the door, but don't let her crap invade your house.  Sometimes when people screw around with crazy they get caught.  Sorry your DH did.  You have to just keep her out and stick to the legal stuff and move on with life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao omg that's too funny!!

Quoting opheliarae:

Me and my dh went to a strip club once. the third girl to dance was his daughters mother. We didnt know she worked there until she came on stage. i gave her a dollar. He face was well worth it, except now, im not allowed to go back until she quits or gets fired. *sigh*

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:59 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:02 AM
4 moms liked this
Why do you call him "The boy"?

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh yeah. She's not allowed in my house. We see the boy (15) whenever he wants. My Dh pays child support, and has his son on his medical plan. I haven't spoken to this woman in 5-6 years. My Dh barley talks to her, everything is relayed through the boy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured