Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whacha Doing Up Late??

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:42 AM
  • 107 Replies

Well, I guess it's probably not late some places.  But here in NC it is 2:42am :)  I layed down earlier at 6pm and slept til 11pm.  Now, i'm wide awake.  I'm sure ill get tired again aroudnd 4 or 5 and sleep another hr or two.  Going to ride out for a bit with my aunt in the morning but when I return movie & nap time lol!  I'm sick :(  I'm blessed to have family to step in & help!

Sooo my beautiful lovelies.  How is everyone?  Whacha doing?  What time is it?  Anything fun planned for tomorrow? 

:D i'm sitting here eating blue bell's kraz kookie dough w/ neon chunks of sugar coolkie dough and drinking mt dew :P  

Yesh, I you can SEE i'm bizored! ☺♥☺

by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bethsunshine
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Can't sleep! Insomnia sucks!

TemptingFate
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:45 AM
LOL. You and your bluebell. That sounds yummy. It's 1143 here. I'm taking a relaxing bath. Lavendar soap. Baby isn't moving much tonight. She had the hiccups earlier.
MrsJHoward
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:45 AM
11:44 baby woke up so I'm bfing.
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Well I was watching magic mike. Then I was disturbed by a couple of praying mantises in my house. Which then lead me to Google, where I found this- http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animal-symbolism-mantis.html
AND then I realized insomnia is driving me crazy. Like its really messing me up :-(
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Lol I know.....  they should hire me to advertize for them :)  No but really my throat is hurting and ice cream and really cold water is the only thing getting me by today lol

Anyway i hope the baby decides to work out soon :D

Quoting TemptingFate:

LOL. You and your bluebell. That sounds yummy. It's 1143 here. I'm taking a relaxing bath. Lavendar soap. Baby isn't moving much tonight. She had the hiccups earlier.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:47 AM
Smoking herb and writing before bed. Tomorrow is my day off, so I'm doing a photo shoot of the baby at the beach. :)
Cairasmom629
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:47 AM
This

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:47 AM

I just got in. I'm off the next couple days and even though I have to take my kid to school tomorrow, I'm relaxing. I haven't even eaten yet.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:47 AM

I have insomnia too.  But they changed my meds around and they are making me sleepy.  Idk if they are trying to sedate me or what.  I don't like it though.

How are you feeling??

Quoting Bethsunshine:

orchardmoma
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:47 AM

I am still up reading the responses to a stupid post about a child getting sick from wearing wet clothing at preschool! Don't ask me why I'm  fascinated by it!! Lol! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN