Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you do the same thing?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If you lived at home still with a relitive with your chldren would you move out right away? An ex friend of mine still is living at her relitives house. She has two children, hasnt gotten in a job since her first child was born 6 years ago and doesnt help out at all. She relys on childsupport and welfair and is more worried about going out and having her own life then even raising her children. She just dumps her kids off where ever she gets an offer. The problem i have though is recently she got a hud home and could have moved in and been on her own, but the problem was she couldnt bring her two animals. Since it's a government owned home they dont want animals. Well insted of finding homes for her pets she decided not to take the home. She lives in one room with three children. If it where me i would have taken that home in a heartbeat. I am sorry but your love for your pets should never be more then your love for your childrens well being.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 4:46 AM
Replies (11-16):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Do people not look at what they type?
fivegirls333
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:20 AM

you seem very invested in "someone else"...i would worry about my own side of the street and cleaning up my own life.  everyone has a journey.  stay on your own path.  if you don't have anything helpful?....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:25 AM
I know ppl that live at home and dont even have kids. Thats worse. No need for a grown man or woman to still be in their 30s. And some never had their own. Ppl that have kids will need a babysitter. Well single parents. But no kids. Whats their excuse?
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Her Family ....Her Business

IF I were you, I would edit this post and USE the spell check option before you are eaten alive......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:34 AM

My relative probably would have kicked me out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:39 AM
I live with my dad. Don't work. Ds is going on 8. His entire life, I prob worked for 3 full years. Idk what's wrong with me- why I can't find a job and keep a job. But I also help out with my sibling.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN