Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you feel like black people...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Not every black person obviously, but the ones who use the past (slavery) as a reason to portray bitterness towards whites. Do you feel like they are exploiting their ancestor's history for their own gain?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 5:21 AM
Replies (161-163):
CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting areles:

where's the 'not this shit again' gif?

Were you looking for him? lol.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Yes. I am black and I have never felt the need to bring up slavery to a white person. I was never ensalved, my grandpa was never enslaved. Everyone who once was enslaved is dead. I think we should be able to move on from that. If you are going to hate someone, at least hate them for what THEY did, not what a bunch of people they had nothing to do with did. I hate this one white guy in TX because he kept sending his dogs over and they almost attacked my kids. When I confronted him about it, he called me a nigger and closed his door in my face. He hates me because I'm black and took a 9mm to his dogs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 4:09 PM
.... Obama has proved himself to be a good president? 😂😂😂

Quoting EarlGrayHot:

No.  I think it's probably a difficult thing to know your ancestors were slaves and even now too many people think unless you're a WASP you are somehow not good enough.  Just look at the hatred toward Obama.  There are too many morons who have tried to think up any possible reason why he's not a good president even though he's proved himself in many ways or even that he's somehow not legally AMerican because his father was a citizen of another country despite the fact that the Constitution defines who is and isn't a citizen and having an American mother totally qualifies you as American as does being born in our country. 

I've got white skin but who knpows what vlood runs in my veins today?  I think we can't let go of such things until those things are no longer present in the present.  And they are still present.  Everyone's freedom and good treatment is important to me not just my own.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured