Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Loud Mouth Part 2....She's at it again....UpDate in BLUE....UpDate in GREEN

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:44 AM
  • 35 Replies

So this crazy lady is at it again.

Now she is yelling and arguing with elementary school kids like they are adults. She is getting in their face and yelling at them. Because of her, now the kids are yelling at each other too. Now the kids are fighting with each other about the bus line. The kids never fought before. And when she yells at kids, other kids are standing right there with her yelling at the kid.

She only bullies the kids who are at the bus stop by themselves.

OMG, I forgot about this one.

Every Friday the apartment manager lets the kids come into the office to get a piece of candy. This Friday the manager told the kids to wait 5 minutes because she was busy. All the kids had been standing around the office for like 7 minutes. This crazy self in-tilted lady, comes to office, puts her kids in one spot and then told all these kids who had been there before, to get behind her kids and get in line.

There is something wrong with this lady.

So I went to the bus stop early this afternoon so I could talk to this lady. Lets call her Lisa. 

I told Lisa that I don't like the way she is yelling at the kids in the morning. I told her that it was too much and not necessary. How would she like it if someone yelled at her kids like that?

She just said ok. Thank you for coming to me instead of yelling at me infront of other people. I told her we are all adults and we should be able to talk to one another.

I left it at that and walked away. Hopefully tomorrow she takes what I said to heart and handles things differently. If she chooses not to listen to what I said, then I will be sure to yell at her the same way she is yelling at those kids.

OMG this morning was amazing. So I get to the bus stop and all the kids are in their little groups hanging out and having some fun. The boys were running around a little. There was so much laughter and fun. It was amazing. There was NO YELLING OR SCREAMING. There was no, "GET TO THE BACK OF THE LINE". There was no adults arguing with 3rd graders like they are adults. Today was a good day. I really hope that it stays this way. I'm so glad I said something to this lady. I wish I would have done it sooner. Thank you ladies for telling me to get off my butt and say something. It was the kick in the butt that I needed.

*Busy_Mama*graduateWorking hard for my degree for my boys*_
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wtshubbypst
by Ruby Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Kick her in the nuts. Sounds like she migh have a pair.
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Who are you talking about. I haven't really been on here much as of late

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

lovingmommy4316
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this
She needs some kind of meds ! Maybe a psych ward !
momoftwoboys12
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't you just love crazy people
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:47 AM
2 moms liked this

Someone needs to put her ass in it's place! 

mamakin616
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:52 AM
2 moms liked this

She is a BULLY and one of the parents  whose kids she is bothering ...need to stand up and tell her to keep her mouth closed and not try and parent kids that are not hers...If she was doing this to any child at a bus stop where my kids were waiting ...you can bet the she and the school would be getting an earfull and it would stop..

c_ramirez8606
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

To make a long story short, she is a mom at the bus stop who feels she needs to bully and harass kids every day. She only does it to the kids who are by themselves.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

tiafez
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

if she is behaving like this at the school bus stop, the other parents need to contact the transportation department asap. 

c_ramirez8606
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I want to call the school, but I don't know her childs name, and I don't know her last name. I'm trying to get that information now. No one around here knows her last name because no one wants to deal with her.

Quoting mamakin616:

She is a BULLY and one of the parents  whose kids she is bothering ...need to stand up and tell her to keep her mouth closed and not try and parent kids that are not hers...If she was doing this to any child at a bus stop where my kids were waiting ...you can bet the she and the school would be getting an earfull and it would stop..

Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
me either

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)