Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SOOOO, you can complain...

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM
  • 31 Replies

About the things people complain about, but the people with real complaints have to be quiet? Am I missing something?

Happy Fall!!!!

by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NeverTooMany
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM

confused

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I think we all complain at times. sometimes its easier to bitch about something than hit it dead on with the person it involves. Real complaints ? doesn't that vary with each complainer? what you feel is real could be very different from what I feel is.

I do know many women going through what I consider extreme circumstances. They barely complain. I have 1 friend who's DD has brain tumors. She rarely complains in front of people because she has been judged harshly. She knows I will listen, sometimes give my thoughts but never judge because I don't walk in her shoes. I adore this girl and admire her strength.

siennasmamma
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM

O_O

NeverTooMany
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I agree... I think on here especially, we all should be allowed to complain... I am technically complaining about complaining about complaining, LOL BUT I was simply sad to see so many people not accepting that sometimes people need to vent.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I think we all complain at times. sometimes its easier to bitch about something than hit it dead on with the person it involves. Real complaints ? doesn't that vary with each complainer? what you feel is real could be very different from what I feel is.

I do know many women going through what I consider extreme circumstances. They barely complain. I have 1 friend who's DD has brain tumors. She rarely complains in front of people because she has been judged harshly. She knows I will listen, sometimes give my thoughts but never judge because I don't walk in her shoes. I adore this girl and admire her strength.

Happy Fall!!!!

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:11 AM

what?

L202M
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I love your pumpkins!

NeverTooMany
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Thank you! You are welcome to copy them if you would like :)

Quoting L202M:

I love your pumpkins!

Happy Fall!!!!

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Quoting NeverTooMany:

I agree... I think on here especially, we all should be allowed to complain... I am technically complaining about complaining about complaining, LOL BUT I was simply sad to see so many people not accepting that sometimes people need to vent.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

We all need to vent. Its sad that some moms have to jump others for doing it.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

NeverTooMany
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I know.... I guess I know I am blessed to not have much to complain about, so I try to simply help others get through their issues :/

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting NeverTooMany:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

We all need to vent. Its sad that some moms have to jump others for doing it.

Happy Fall!!!!

xixCandyxix
by Platinum Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I think some people just complain all the time & it gets old quick/some topic are over-discussed on here. Guess I missed something?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN