Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

MORE INFO pg 6... Dd says "I want mommy", Dh says "fine, move out"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies
The last few years have been crazy... My oldest dd keeps saying "ehh I don't want you" when daddy comes to say good morning...Not all the time cause I'm the one waking her up but if she's crabby, or bratty, she gets mood w him... He seems to forget he kicked her mom out, move another woman in, that woman left, and his reaction is almost always "fine, move out" "who do u think pays for the house you live in" he gets emotional and hurt, rather than trying to see why she's upset... His parents blame me for babying her.. But the 6yr old is old enough to remember and still talk about all that stuff, she sees her dad pick on her mommy n she gets defensive.. I feel horrible, I just want my baby girl to be ok... And she's emotionally dealing with things she shouldn't... I know she probably knows I am frustrated w dad... I just don't know how he doesn't see that it's not right to say that.. He actually thinks I am wrong.. Am I? Ask anything.. I'm sure I am leaving out more than I should to the background but so frustrated... This is my oldest dd... And yes, sorry husband, I don't agree with you on this... :-( please no bashing...
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I'm confused. Are you her bio mom? Are you and her father together now?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:54 AM

She is way too young to handle that.  He needs to grow the f*ck up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:54 AM

So, are you her bio mother? I assume he kicked you out and move another woman in and then you back in?  Okay, I am all kinds of confused by this post.

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM

What?? Holy confusing post batman! 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I'm confused too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Same...?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm confused. Are you her bio mom? Are you and her father together now?

dolphingurl1286
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM
I am confused as well
SpnFulOfSugar
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Confused...
Trisi
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Right there with ya. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

So, are you her bio mother? I assume he kicked you out and move another woman in and then you back in?  Okay, I am all kinds of confused by this post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:00 AM

My husband and I are together he is an amazing father yet my 9yr sd always prefers my mil, she is simply closer to her then anyone else that is her person, my 5yr old son wants only me always doesn't matter what it is unless something needs to be fixed then he is all daddys. My 9month old only wants me when he wants the boob, other then that he is a total daddys boy and will disown me in a heartbeat for him. It isn't something to get his panties in a bunch over it is what it is. I am a daddys girl all the way my sister is a mamas girl and my brother prefers my dad. doesn't make either of my parents bad parents it's just what who we prefer. - he could at the very least spend more quality time with her and have a better relationship with her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)