Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

old people and thier body odors WTF???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
Okay I get that old folks has lived a long ass time but get in the goddamn bath tub and wash yo ass old men. eww the smells i smell on old men. ugh. example. mr mike from the pizza place i work at. we can smell him from the front door. my SO has a uncle i just met and omfg. he has my mil house Stanking after one night of visiting ewwwwww. Straight up smells like death and shitty pants in her house!!!!! we are neighbors and she watchs my dd and i was just there he is creepy and her house which always smells clean now stanks like death and old men FUNK. GO HOME OLD DUDE.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:03 AM
2 moms liked this
My grandmother lived to be almost 90 and always smells awesome. loved to hug her and breathe her scent in..... just sayin....
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Ewwwwww o.O
vindicated
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

troll fail

Quoting Anonymous:

My grandmother lived to be almost 90 and always smells awesome. loved to hug her and breathe her scent in..... just sayin....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:05 AM

My grandfather had some bad BO! Grandma never smelt but grandpa sure did. LOL

mojogirl
by RoseannRoseannadanna on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:05 AM

i missed the memo that today was stanky smellin shit day on mc

luvmykidsJC
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:06 AM

My great grandma smells good too and she lives in a nursing home. She insists on bathing daily and freshens up a couple times a day as well.

Quoting vindicated:

troll fail

Quoting Anonymous:

thin.n.thick1
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM

That's Actually Death. He's standing next to them.

xixCandyxix
by Platinum Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Eww lol. I know like old people in the nursing home can stink. But my grandma & step-grandma always showered. Maybe their clothes smelled like mothballs but that was the worst of it lol.

vindicated
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM

my grandmas always smelled nice too. BUT in the post she talks about old people smelling THEN replies as if she werent the poster defending old people smells. in the original post she talks different.

Quoting luvmykidsJC:

My great grandma smells good too and she lives in a nursing home. She insists on bathing daily and freshens up a couple times a day as well.

Quoting vindicated:

troll fail

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Guess i shoulda posted old DUDES STANK
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN