Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Where to buy cheap fluffies?

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:49 PM
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

So long story short I'm starting to put together my Halloween costume. I've decided on Nicki Minaj. Lol. So I'm trying to figure out what would be cheaper, make my own fluffies or buy them?
For those who don't know, fluffies is just another name for those furry leg warmers that like raver girls wear. Pic (taken from google) included to show what I'm talking about.

So if anyone could help me either find super cheap fluffies or super cheap faux fur fabric I would love you! Lol.
Or if you have any you want to donate to the cause ;) lol JK!!
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bren07
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Bump...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM

ikickshins.com

they sell them for ten bucks I think

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:04 PM
They look fun to wear.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:04 PM

http://www.ikickshins.net/fluffies.php

i don't know how to make it clicky

Quoting Anonymous:

ikickshins.com

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Make them! When I first started gogo dancing that was the cool thing to wear. I made all of mine!
Bren07
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:08 PM
I googled it and its .net, but thank you. That's an awesome site! They don't have the color I'm looking for sadly, but they do have other neat things I might get. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

ikickshins.com

Bren07
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Ikr! Lol. I'm hoping this costume goes the way I see it in my head. I have this wig and stilettos that I never wear so I figured I could pull off Nicki.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

They look fun to wear.
Bren07
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Do you know a cheap place to get like hot pink faux fur? I've tried looking but can't seem to find any place besides etsy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Make them! When I first started gogo dancing that was the cool thing to wear. I made all of mine!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Theres a random local fabric store by my old house I went to but you could try Joannes! Im sure you could find something there

Quoting Bren07:

Do you know a cheap place to get like hot pink faux fur? I've tried looking but can't seem to find any place besides etsy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bren07
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:49 PM
We only have Walmart locally...small town. Lol. I will just keep looking online I guess.

Quoting Anonymous:

Theres a random local fabric store by my old house I went to but you could try Joannes! Im sure you could find something there

Quoting Bren07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)