Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im exhausted and dont have anywhere to sleep

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this
Dh is snoring and farting so I can't sleep in there. DS is still awake so I can't go in there until he's already asleep and our couch is soooo old, and uncomfortable that my first choice is actually sleeping on ds's floor.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixiesmom2
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Do you have a recliner? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Nope. Dh only wants his couch and chair he has OVER THIRTY YEARS of memorys with

Quoting pixiesmom2:

Do you have a recliner? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:48 PM
The floor it is!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:53 PM
But the baby isn't asleep yet. I can't even sneak in to grab his 1.5" thick memory foam play rug.

Quoting Anonymous:

The floor it is!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:54 PM
I prefer the floor anyway. Back issues. Spread out a blanket and lay it down. I think you'll find it surprisingly comfy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Im 35 weeks pregnant and have no where to sleep either. Couch is broken and uncomfortable, my recliner is uncomfortable and I can't lay on it because you're not supposed to sleep on your back, our bed is broken in the middle so there's no comfortable way to lay plus the mattress is so hot (foam type thing) and uncomfortable. Can't sleep with my kids because it's too hot.

I haven't slept well in four days, maybe a few hours here and there at most. I almost fell asleep driving today to get the kids from school. I am right there with you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Yeah I sleep on the floor most nights on the baby's memory foam play rug. He's just not asleep yet :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I prefer the floor anyway. Back issues. Spread out a blanket and lay it down. I think you'll find it surprisingly comfy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Sucks to be you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Only -7 weeks to go! :-) congratulations

Quoting Anonymous:

Im 35 weeks pregnant and have no where to sleep either. Couch is broken and uncomfortable, my recliner is uncomfortable and I can't lay on it because you're not supposed to sleep on your back, our bed is broken in the middle so there's no comfortable way to lay plus the mattress is so hot (foam type thing) and uncomfortable. Can't sleep with my kids because it's too hot.

I haven't slept well in four days, maybe a few hours here and there at most. I almost fell asleep driving today to get the kids from school. I am right there with you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Get in bed kick your husband till he wakes up and continue kicking him until you fall asleep solves my problem everytime and sometimes even gets up and just goes to the couch lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)