Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the worst..SITUATION ..you have been through but ...survived ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 519 Replies
6 moms liked this

?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:55 PM

When I was in college I did not sleep well for days - I literally did not sleep at all on some nights - I started having delusions.  It was because of that experience that I ended up dropping out of college and eventually started fresh at another. I would have never met my wonderuful husband had this experience not happened to me.

kraziandkoul
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:56 PM
4 moms liked this

Pshaw... I don't know, there have been a ton. My whole childhood I guess.I guess one that I don't think I should have survived is when my baby sitter gave me acid (ya know, LSD) when I was 5. My Brother got some, too...and he was 3. Guess we're both pretty lucky to be alive. 

areles
by Platinum Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:57 PM

my son's diagnosis with OMS, the three months preceding it, and all the years after it.

this is a LONG story, so i'll leave it at that.

vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Being molested and the aftermath. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Raped hogtied and left for dead in the AZ desert.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Repeated rapes and a physically, emotionally, and sexually abusive relationship. I thought I was going to die and I wanted to.
Anonymous
When I was maybe 12 my dad tried to kill my mom. They had been fighting late at night and my mom ran upstairs, grabbed my brother from his bedroom and locked herself, my brother and sister and I in my room. She shoved a dresser against the door, but he was able to push it out of the way. I had to jump out of a second floor window and run to a neighbor's house to call the police
Anonymous
1 mom liked this
Being raped, aborting after plan b failed and my best friend dying, all in two months. It was rough, to say the least.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:00 PM
My house burned down and me and my one year old baby barely got out just in time with my husband shortly behind us. I've endured spiritual attacks that can be confirmed by everyone in my family. I've taught my teen how to drive... I think that was the scariest honestly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)