Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I like it all too rough in the bedroom babyyyyy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
No but seriously Im like "baby workkkkkk it show me who is boss!" I wanna fear for my life when we fuck haha, choke me out till I got that blurred vision.... Who likes intense sex?! Leave marks and everything
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I'd rather be the inflictor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM
See there's a part of me that kinda wishes to get into that but my husband is a huge dude, 6"4 295 pounds lol so it just wouldn't work

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd rather be the inflictor.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
me. I like seeing bruises the next day
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I passed out for a few seconds from the choking. I woke up completely delighted, the look on dh's face was totally hilarious. Stark white, pure panic, did i just kill her? lol
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Nope not me.  Sex for me is whatever.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Sometimes. Sometimes I leave the marks. Sometimes I like it very gentle. I guess you could say I'm an all around type of girl. Lol.

I'm just glad I finally found some one who wasn't put off by my varied tastes in the bedroom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

meeeeeeee sometimesss, i like it when its different

bellesboys
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh yes, I like it SO rough and borderline painful. The choking, hair pulling, spanking, and overall roughness. When my husband takes control of me and really controls all of me and I will weak under his body, it's the greatest feeling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Hahahaha same here! My husband was like "legit your eyes went in the back of your head babe!!" I'm like oh but you managed to finish though? Thanks for caring! Lol. Even he says he gets turned on by slightly hurting me especially the choking

Quoting Anonymous:

I passed out for a few seconds from the choking. I woke up completely delighted, the look on dh's face was totally hilarious. Stark white, pure panic, did i just kill her? lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM
He finished? LOL!!!

I woke to mine shaking me. Ive never heard is voice in such a high pitched panic tone before or after that. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hahahaha same here! My husband was like "legit your eyes went in the back of your head babe!!" I'm like oh but you managed to finish though? Thanks for caring! Lol. Even he says he gets turned on by slightly hurting me especially the choking

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)