Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fall favorite :) *pic

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:59 PM
  • 37 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This little guy is my favorite fall decoration. He's also the first holiday decoration we bought in this apartment. What's your favorite fall or Halloween decoration? Love holidays :)
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armywifey26
by Krissy on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Cute. I don't decorate. 

TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Aw how come?

Quoting armywifey26:

Cute. I don't decorate. 

armywifey26
by Krissy on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:02 AM

I barely decorate my house even if it isn't a holiday. I'm just don't get into it. Idk.

Quoting TexasGirl90:

Aw how come?

Quoting armywifey26:

Cute. I don't decorate. 

TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM
To each his own :) I don't go all out. But i do a few things here and there. We have a patio now though so I will be decking it out for Christmas lol

Quoting armywifey26:

I barely decorate my house even if it isn't a holiday. I'm just don't get into it. Idk.

Quoting TexasGirl90:

Aw how come?

Quoting armywifey26:

Cute. I don't decorate. 

Kage336
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Well, we love horror and creepy things, so our place looks a little Halloween-y all year...but I love buying flowers and mini pumpkins as decorations and putting them on our dining room table. We burn candles next to them and it makes our place look so warm and inviting! We are so ready for fall!

ETA: We always burn pumpkin-scented candles during fall. It's my favorite scent.
TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:07 AM
I want to buy fake pumpkins this year for inside so they last longer. A pumpkin a bought last year almost ruined our table. Yuck.. You couldn't tell it was rotting lol I'm going to buy some and hot glue tick or treat on them in black buttons and tie ribbons on top :)

Quoting Kage336:

Well, we love horror and creepy things, so our place looks a little Halloween-y all year...but I love buying flowers and mini pumpkins as decorations and putting them on our dining room table. We burn candles next to them and it makes our place look so warm and inviting! We are so ready for fall!

ETA: We always burn pumpkin-scented candles during fall. It's my favorite scent.

Kage336
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:08 AM
That sounds cute! Are you crafty? I would like to make some cute decorations this fall. DD is too young to carve pumpkins, so I'd like to decorate one somehow for her.

Quoting TexasGirl90:

I want to buy fake pumpkins this year for inside so they last longer. A pumpkin a bought last year almost ruined our table. Yuck.. You couldn't tell it was rotting lol I'm going to buy some and hot glue tick or treat on them in black buttons and tie ribbons on top :)

Quoting Kage336:

JamieBue38
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Haha we still have christmas lights up outside...
TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Not too crafty Lol I like to make things though. Pinterest is my addiction haha

Quoting Kage336:

That sounds cute! Are you crafty? I would like to make some cute decorations this fall. DD is too young to carve pumpkins, so I'd like to decorate one somehow for her.

Quoting TexasGirl90:

Quoting Kage336:

TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Lmao just tell people you're super festive

Quoting JamieBue38:

Haha we still have christmas lights up outside...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN