Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you believe 9/11 is bulls•••. *ETA2*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 197 Replies
10 moms liked this
{{{{Edit}}}}}}
There are a ton of replies I have not been able to get to. I need to charge my phone so I will be back later today. {{{{end edit}}}}

{{{{ to answer some questions, I did not have family DIRECTLY effected by 9/11, I do however have a mass majority of my family back east, and many of them lost someone close. My only DIRECT LINK to this is my family and close friend that are serving in the military (marines and army) that have been deployed and have seen the truth while putting their lives at risk (one of which lost his life)

I am 23. I was 11 when this happened and I do not give a fuck if you think I am "too young to understand" or not, our government is corrupt and if you can't see that, then I am FAR MORE informed than you.

Also, I don't care if you believe it was not a conspiracy or not, I don't care that people are "grieving" and I further do not care what your opinion of me being anonymous is.

THIS POST WAS BECAUSE I WANT PEOPLE TO POST THEIR THEORIES!!!!!! I want to see if there is a story or theory I missed or only heard/saw part of. Nothing in this world will convince me out government was not involved. I just want to be 10,000% sure I am educated on the truth and all angles of the event(s) that took place that day.}}}}

Please come share your conspiracy theories with me. I believe it was a government planned event,
And as I said in another post,

I feel like the people personally affected by 9/11 should be the BIGGEST ADVOCATES for the truth. Why should they stand up and praise a governenent that down right murdered their family/friend/loved one just so we could blame some people half away across the world the just "coincidentally" happen to have the oil we want/need and just so happen to have fields of poppy flowers that are perfect for importing one of the most addictive drugs? Drugs make this governenent money. They WANT drugs in our country. Hence why American soldiers are sent there for MONTHS and YEARS to stand around and PROTECT these damn flowers
And oil pipes.

I think today is the PERFECT day for the victims families and friends to see and hear the truth about why their loved ones died and who killed them.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:14 PM
9 moms liked this
Oh FFS are you fucking serious? o.O

Eta-I hope you're a damn troll nobody can possibly be this fucking stupid and heartless.
lovemyairman150
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Shut the hell up. You sound like a crazy person.
Kristanna
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:16 PM
4 moms liked this

If you believe 911 is bullshit... You're a fucking moron. 

greywitchoregon
by Silver Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Either way, people died

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

The loved ones of the victims are too busy trying to carry on without them to care about such idiocy.....

MissmeMissme
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Seriously? What is the point anyways? Are you going to do something about it or just sit around and talk like a damn fool and disrespect people who lost their lives on this day!! Wow, you're cool. 

Mom2Jake08
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Good lord.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:17 PM
5 moms liked this

did youj know that the government also planned all the hurricanes, earthquakes too?????

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:17 PM
3 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:19 PM
4 moms liked this

I met a woman like you once, she also believed that the government miniaturized people and inserted them through needles into their body when she was asleep at night. My suggestion to you is to seek medical attention before you start thinking that your children are space aliens

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)