Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not paying a penny!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
Ugh BM called DH today and said that she wants him to write off back childsupport so she can get her liscence back.... It's been a year and a half since she paid anything. She only has to pay 118 a month. She is not working because when she had her baby last year her BF wanted her to be a stay at home mom. She had the nerve to tell DH that he should write off everything from here on out because her BF wants her to stay at home she said she can't pay and stay at home.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
km1970
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I wouldn't write off anything. She has an obligation to help support her child. It isn't your dh's problem that her BF wants her to stay home. If he wants her to stay home that bad, he should pay it then.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:19 PM
That's what DH said, she told him that she is not her BF kid and so he should not have to pay either. So frustrating I mean 118 does not much, but it helps with extras like dance stuff and we put part into a savings account for when she is 18.

Quoting km1970:

I wouldn't write off anything. She has an obligation to help support her child. It isn't your dh's problem that her BF wants her to stay home. If he wants her to stay home that bad, he should pay it then.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured