Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG! I swear my dd is grounded until she is 18 edit in red about church.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies

My dd is almost 14. We have had issues with her on and off since the begining of the year ( Jan 2013) we went through pure hell with her before school let out.. She got grounded. Well finally she was starting to earn my trust back and she made a friend in our neighborhood  that lives the next street over. I started letting her go to this girls house.  she hasn't been going to long she was suppose to went yesterday and today, the other time was a couple of weeks ago.

well today i sent my ds down there to ask her if she knew where something was and he comes home and says , mama she isn't there. I get in my car, we stop by there and she isn't there, she hasn't been there and she wasn't there yesterday either.

so i am pissed off,really fucking pissed off. I go looking for her and she is on the other side of the neighborhood about 10 blocks from our house and walking alone in the middle of a bad neighborhood. I see her walking i stop tell her to get her ass in the car NOW! 

Now she is feeding me a line of shit. she is saying her friend and her friend mom is lying that she did go to the house and her friend ask her to go get another friend ( who i have never met and have no clue where she lives). and that she was there yesterday blah  blah blah.

i told her the point is, she wasn't where she was suppose to be and I found her walking in a bad neighborhood by her self  and i had to go look for her. I made it clear to her when we started trying trust her that she better be where she says she is going to be because she never knows when i might come looking for her.

Well once again, i try to trust her and she ruined it. She is not allowed out of my yard, without one of us, she will not be going to Church or to any school functions, skating ring or anything because now i can not trust her. If she is going toa act like a little kid she will be treated like one.

edit:

The whole church thing is, it is a youth group and It is on thrusday nights. My ds was the first to start going and she was dead set against going even though my ds tried for months to try to talk her into going with him. she started going last week. If i can't trust her to make good decision when i am not around then i can not trust her to be anywhere , where i am not at. 

I don't even know why she started going, i just thought it was a good idea being that she was claiming at one time that she didn't even believe in god. All trust is gone , which means she isn't allow to be any where if I am not with her to babysit her and that includes chruch.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:35 PM

No church lol? thats an odd one (coming from someone who is not religious.

katemckenzie
by Kate on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:36 PM
3 moms liked this
I couldn't make it past "she was suppose to went."
ashellbell
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Right? When I was in trouble I was forced to go to church.

Quoting Anonymous:

No church lol? thats an odd one (coming from someone who is not religious.

Ashley_Carlson
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:40 PM

She sounds like me when I was a teen, but my mom was emotionally and verbally abusive, so I acted out to get back at her.

I never drank, stole, or did drugs, but I would skip school (never enough to qualify as truancy), sneak out, tell my mom I was going somewhere and then go somewhere else entirely, or otherwise act like a royal terror. 

Caera
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Good for you.

poietes
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Sorru Im stuck on the no church?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Why does she feel the need to lie to you about where she is going? What are the rules of the house? Did you set your expectations of the rules too high?
ToughmommyX2
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Isnt church for the better? confused

JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:54 PM

LMFAO teenagers fucking suck bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:04 PM

It is a youth group and i am not there and since i can't trust her any where , where we are not at, that also mean no church on thursday nights.

Quoting poietes:

Sorru Im stuck on the no church?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured