Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Embarrassing birth stories.

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:55 PM
  • 60 Replies

I'm getting close to my due date with my second, and I'm reminded of something embarrassing that happened during my labor with my first.

Almost my whole labor (36 hours) I had to go #2. They would not let me go!!! They went in the bathroom with me to make sure I didn't push. So as soon as I got the okay to start pushing, I went on the table. 

The nurse even looked at me like I was disgusting... Even though they knew I had to go. 

Well, that's mine. Anyone else want to share? 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tammy_lynne
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Is everyone shy today?! 

4x4x16mom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Stood up to go pee and gushed blood all over the floor after the entire L & D
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:05 PM
I had to admit I took castor oil two days before. However at least all that shit was out of me by then :)
tammy_lynne
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:07 PM

At least there was already blood all over. Doesn't sound pretty. 

Quoting 4x4x16mom:

Stood up to go pee and gushed blood all over the floor after the entire L & D

tammy_lynne
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:09 PM

I have heard that your body naturally cleans everything out before labor... I guess mine didn't get the memo.

Quoting Anonymous:

I had to admit I took castor oil two days before. However at least all that shit was out of me by then :)

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Sorry I don't have any.

bcoll
by Brandi on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:09 PM

I vomited quite a few times during my 2nd delivery. I was the nonchalant, talk, push, vomit, talk, push...lol

slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
When they were helping me in to bed right after birth, I shit everywhere. The nurse was about my age and so sweet. She helped me to the bathroom and helped me get cleaned up, and the whole time I was sobbing and apologizing. Not only did she help clean me, she had to console me about it too. I know it's her job, but I felt SO bad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:16 PM
What a sweet nurse. She actually didn't have to console you but that is so sweet.

Quoting slashteddy:

When they were helping me in to bed right after birth, I shit everywhere. The nurse was about my age and so sweet. She helped me to the bathroom and helped me get cleaned up, and the whole time I was sobbing and apologizing. Not only did she help clean me, she had to console me about it too. I know it's her job, but I felt SO bad.

tammy_lynne
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I would've cried too.. You poor thing :( 

Quoting slashteddy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)