Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PANIC ATTACK RIGHT NOW

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

OMFG why are people in this world so mean?  Just ass holes walkin around.  You always hear them.  How am I stupid for pushing a stroller in the mall?  Some mexican lady was all, "You always see these young girls with babies! It's like come on."  I pretended like I didn't hear and started walking out and she was all, "How many stupid people are we going to see in the mall today.  What a bitch!  I should of spit in her ugly mexican face.  I didn't have my daughter when I was a teen even.  I'm almost 23 right now.  Now I have to come home to living with people that hate me.  I moved in with my babies fathers parents and they HATE ME!  I hear them talking about me and I feel so uncomfortable here.  I try to text my babies father who is in another state working until the end of the month but his phone is broke and he has to buy a new one.  I feel alone and I'm hungry.  Thankgod for fs on the 15th.  And I get my lil pay check tomorrow.  Lol sorry to who actually reads this I sound like a baby.  But this is months building up and it's not even half of it

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
camocountrymom
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:33 PM
I'm sorry
o.O....
by Cara on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I...

....i...

Nah. Fuck this shit. I'm out.
SouthTxPrincess
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:37 PM
im sorry mama keep your head up. can you stay with anyone else? talk to you hubby and explain how you are feeling and talk to his parents too. tell them respectfully that you know this isnt the best situation and that you and hubby are doing x to rectify it. see what they have to say, see what you can do to make things easier on everyone maybe a family meeting is in order.
outtamymynd
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Why worry if it doesn't apply to you?
You're going to have a rough time if you care that much about what perfect strangers think/say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I for one wouldn't stay somewhere anywhere I'm not liked or wanted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:43 PM

That's true.  It doesn't even matter I hate that I let little things get to me.  I'm just anxious and unhappy right now with my living situation. 

Quoting outtamymynd:

Why worry if it doesn't apply to you?
You're going to have a rough time if you care that much about what perfect strangers think/say.

Pink.Sunshine.
Taking a well needed break.
Yesterday at 1:32 AM
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Why is her nationality pertinent to this story?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I know the thing is I live in another state now than my family or anyone that could help.  I just have to get a job and save up for my own place.  It's going to be hard though because they don't like me.   

Quoting blessed107:

I for one wouldn't stay somewhere anywhere I'm not liked or wanted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:47 PM

It's not.  I was just angry and also she could barely speak english but she could say those hurtful things haha maybe she does it alot or something. 

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

Why is her nationality pertinent to this story?

EvaTheDiva2
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 7:47 PM
I got nothin
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured