Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE!!! SHE PLEAD NOT GUILTY BY REASON OF INSANITY......

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:09 AM
  • 323 Replies
1 mom liked this
OMG!!!!! Sorry this more a vent then anything. Just blows my fricken mind that she thinks she is going to get a way with my daughters murder. It jqust makes me sick. Admit to giving her oxycodone and my boys saw her abuse her and more, and now you want to blame it on POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just don't understand how some people can live with themselves. Grrr Then to top it off you think they should let you out of jail cause your not a flight risk or a threat to civilization. Ha You are being charge with 4 felonies and one is first degree reckless homicide. You should be stuck in there for life. Thank God the judge sees right through the BS.and you're still sitting there.
Grrr sorry As you can tell I am having a very rough night and had to get it out. Thanks for listening.

****UPDATE****

So for anyone that cares.... We went to court yesterday and the therapist that did her evaluation does not agree with the Insanity plea.HELL YA. Bad thing is she is demanding a second opinion which we figured would happen. It just sucks cause it push everything off long. The other thing that I am scared of is trail cause if she doesn't take the plea when they give her one they are looking at least a week if not 2 or more weeks. How is someone suppose to do that? And no its not a option not to go. Just scared cause we where learn so much more about her death then we already do. some if the stuff I know now is hard enough to deal with. Not that I am dealing with it.
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AdoptingMommy
by Gold Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:11 AM
3 moms liked this
Prayers to you mama! I can't even fathom what you are feeling. Thank god for a good judge who isn't having the BS!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Omg, I'm so sorry.

What happened? If you don't mind me asking..
loverfrombeyond
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Wait.. What happened? She killed your baby because of her ppd??
jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Did I miss something?
briellesmomma
by Velvet on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Wow :( someone killed your child????
kagdwg09
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Quoting loverfrombeyond:

Wait.. What happened? She killed your baby because of her ppd??
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:13 AM
I'm sorry you're going through that!
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:13 AM
I'm sorry :-( Hugs to you!

Was this a nanny?
xxshelbyxxx
by Scarlet begonias on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Plz explain? Usually these stories make news
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:14 AM
3 moms liked this

PPD is a very real problem and while I feel for your situation, she may very well have a valid defense.  It doesn't excuse what she did, but it may explain why.

http://www.wqow.com/story/22934722/2013/07/25/woman-arrested-in-osseo-toddlers-death
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN