Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hypothetically

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Let's say you have a regular task you have to do.

For reasons beyond your control you are required to do a few extra things.

Does this absolve you from doing your regularly required task?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:31 AM
I guess it depends on the importance if the regular task. If my regular task was to clean the house but my sister broke her arm and was in the hospital, I would put it of to go see her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Let's say it's your job to put away the dishes and because someone else was not feeling well you ha to do their dishes that night, would that be an excuse not to put away the dishes?

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

I guess it depends on the importance if the regular task. If my regular task was to clean the house but my sister broke her arm and was in the hospital, I would put it of to go see her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:34 AM
Sooo because you had to do extra dishes, yu decide not to put ANY of them away?
Seems lazy to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Let's say it's your job to put away the dishes and because someone else was not feeling well you ha to do their dishes that night, would that be an excuse not to put away the dishes?

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Thank you.

No it wasn't me it was dh.

He has an excuse for everything

Quoting Anonymous:Sooo because you had to do extra dishes, yu decide not to put ANY of them away?
Seems lazy to me.

Quoting Anonymous:Let's say it's your job to put away the dishes and because someone else was not feeling well you ha to do their dishes that night, would that be an excuse not to put away the dishes?

Quoting Mamasgirl524:I guess it depends on the importance if the regular task. If my regular task was to clean the house but my sister broke her arm and was in the hospital, I would put it of to go see her.

susannah2000
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:36 AM

Why do people post such ambiguous, vague questions?

smorgan865
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Every night I make dinner and do the dishes (load/unload dishwasher) 2 nights ago I wasn't feeling well so I went to bed as soon as I got home. DH made dinner but never did the dishes. Later that night I at least got everything in the sink, but it all sat there until last night.

If DH or anyone had an issue with it not getting done they do do it themselves. I needed some rest.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:40 AM
Vague? Maybe the person is trying to get an unbiased opinion.

Quoting susannah2000:

Why do people post such ambiguous, vague questions?

Punchyobuns
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:43 AM

No

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:44 AM
Thanks!

Quoting Punchyobuns:

No

Punchyobuns
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:46 AM

Lol, I didn't think the question was vague at all. Simple question, simple answer!

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks!

Quoting Punchyobuns:

No

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)