Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's a beautiful morning the sky is blue, the birds are singing, the neighbors are shouting obscenities....

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:57 AM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this
Apparently we got some new neighbors and they are currently yelling things like "that's bull shit" and "fuck you" at each other wonderful!! There is a house on the corner that is rented and new people Move in at least twice a year. I'm not sure what's worse the guy with the large dog that didnt keep the fence closed and let it run loose or the obscenity shouting people.
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justahousewife
by Silver Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Look on the bright side. At least you know they won't be around for long if history continues to repeat itself. Good luck until then!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:02 PM

You only have to put up with them for 6 months BEFORE you get New neighbors, lol

Invest in some ear plugs.................OR better yet blast some music really loud. IF they ask why  or ask you to turn the music down.......then tell them its better than hearing your foul mouths, lol

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:02 PM
True! Our neighborhood is usually fairly quiet during the day so to hear people yelling caught me off guard.

Quoting justahousewife:

Look on the bright side. At least you know they won't be around for long if history continues to repeat itself. Good luck until then!

hello_kitty25
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
How come the landlord can't figure out how to rent to decent people? Lol
2Sparrows4ever
by Platinum Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Thank you for reminding me how wonderful my neighborhood is!!! Hope they quiet down soon.
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:04 PM

This is why I screen SO carefully when I rent a house.  I do NOT want these people in my house ever. 

This is the Landlord's fault for not being more careful and checking all references. 

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this
This is true. My favorite ones where the ones that decided that they needed to blast some music from a 6 foot tall speaker while they where moving in....at 2 in the morning. They where super quiet after my husband went out in his boxers and boots and yelled at them to turn it off before he calls the police.

Quoting Sassy762:

You only have to put up with them for 6 months BEFORE you get New neighbors, lol

Invest in some ear plugs.................OR better yet blast some music really loud. IF they ask why  or ask you to turn the music down.......then tell them its better than hearing your foul mouths, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I get it sorry to hear it. We have a house like that. About 4 years ago, my oldest and I were walking home, and the guy was in the yard, screaming, the girl was in the window screaming and throwing shit, and I kept looking behind me to make sure my oldest was keeping up with me. Apparentally asshole moron thought I was looking at him, and yelled at me why don't I take a fucking picture, and I screamed back a whole lot angrier I was looking at my son who was too short for him to see over the fence, and maybe if he wasn't such a dumbass his girl wouldn't be tossing shit at his head from an upper story window. He just looked embarrassed after that. Asshole. They change out every 6 months or so but it is always the same house and obscenities coming from the property, different couples same shit.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I don't think they care they probably bought the house for cheep and just want to keep people in it. Once we drove by when the garage door was open and there where beds in the garage. I don't know how many people where living in that house.

Quoting hello_kitty25:

How come the landlord can't figure out how to rent to decent people? Lol
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:07 PM
I wonder how cheep they are renting that place out for because most of the people who move in are pretty trashy.

Quoting TranquilMind:

This is why I screen SO carefully when I rent a house.  I do NOT want these people in my house ever. 

This is the Landlord's fault for not being more careful and checking all references. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured