Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Woot! Woot!! I GOT MY INCOME TAXES TODAY!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Not really. But have you noticed if someone starts a thread then another very similar one follows or a spinoff?

I am already anticipating the thousands of "I got my taxes today" or "where are my taxes" post soon to follow!.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Replies (41-48):
auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't get taxes, you pay taxes. And while we are on the subject you do not get a tax return, you filed a tax return to get a refund. That drives me nuts every year. 

That drives me nuts every year too!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Jokes about nazis also drive me nuts. It's a side effect of being a decent human being. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't get taxes, you pay taxes. And while we are on the subject you do not get a tax return, you filed a tax return to get a refund. That drives me nuts every year. 

Yes tax nazi mama

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 14, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Jokes about nazis also drive me nuts. It's a side effect of being a decent human being. 

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting Anonymous:

Yes tax nazi mama

Lol if THAT is what makes you a decent human!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Scary if you don't think believing nazis to be bad is one aspect of being a decent human being. You can't claim to be a good person if you think it's ok to commit genocide.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting Anonymous:

Yes tax nazi mama

diaperstodating
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Funnier still you didn't read the context of what I actually said

Quoting Anonymous:

Scary if you don't think believing nazis to be bad is one aspect of being a decent human being. You can't claim to be a good person if you think it's ok to commit genocide.

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting Anonymous:

Yes tax nazi mama

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:59 AM
I totally read titties and then scrolled up a little more and read the rest! LOL! I was going to make that comment!

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

I hate fake titles.

waits for the "I thought that said fake tittie responses" *eye roll*

justahousewife
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:02 AM

It's barely september. lol We just got over the school supply crap and now we have to do the teenage trick r treating crap and then the I have no money for christmas crap. FIRST. Forget about taxes. Oh and there might be a I don't want to go to my inlaws for the holidays crap too. No taxes yet. :-p

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)