Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SO's bro cheating on my friend!WWYD *UPDATE*

Posted by   + Show Post
My SO's bro lives with us. He has been dating my childhood friend for 11 years. He is cheating on her right now. My SO told me to stay out of it. I really want to tell her. SO told him that he needs to break up with her if he wants to continue his new relationship. Of course, the pussy wont tell her. He claims he thinks his gf is cheating on him which is complete bullshit. He's just too much of a pansy to tell her that hes done with her. Well my SO and I talked about this and we agreed we will not allow this new girl on our property. We dont want any drama. I have nothing against her, she probably doesnt know that he has a gf. I really dont need to see that shit, i mean its bad enough that im not telling my friend. So No Balls decides to bring new girlfriend over. As polite as i could be, i yelled across the yard " shes not welcome here". Of course he left but i warned my SO that his bro is probably pissed at me.

I know im being a shitty friend so lets just get that out of the way.

I
What would you do?

Update:

So after reading all the replies, i decided to tell SO that i was going to tell my friend. I said that we are just as guilty as his brother is if we dont tell her. And that Im sure he'd want to be told if his bro found out i was cheating. He agreed and he said we should tell her. Well about 20 min after we talked, his bro came home. He had been avoiding me. I go outside with the kids and he walks up to me and said that we were right, that he needed to tell my friend that is was over. I said that i was glad he'd do it because she needs to hear it from him, not me. So he said he would do it sunday(we spoke on sat). I warned him that if he didnt do it, i would.

So it sunday and i get a call from his friend and he informs me that No Balls in in jail. He and his buddy decided to go camping,he got drunk and ended up ditching his friend. Have no clue what happened to get his ass landed in jail but there he sits.
How convenient, he had given himself a timeline and failed miserably. That could have been his plan in the first place. Maybe land myself in jail so i dont have to break up with her. . So i called my friend and gave her the news. Of course she is upset. Apparently she has been iffy about their relationship lately and this is giving her the push she needed to get out. We remain friends:)
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:47 AM
I would tell my friend and worry if the brother has covered for my bf in the past.
lesalmi
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:49 AM

I would give him an ultimatum. You tell her or I will. If he comes clean and she finds out you knew about it for how long? She is going to hate you just as much.

csxt99
by Jennifer on Sep. 13, 2013 at 1:49 AM

I would tell my friend, especially since this is an 11-year relationship, not just some fly-by-night hookup.

hotmama88
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:15 AM

In that situation I'd probably tell the BIL either he tells her/breaks up with her or I will. It may not technically be your business but what kind of friend would you be not to tell her. And I'd damn sure want someone to tell me.

Bonnie_
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:20 AM

I  also  would  tell the  boyfriend's brother  that   if he didn't  tell  her  I would.   Your friend  has  probably been  more honest  and true  than either  of them.  And if BF  is  so quick to defend and  help cover   for his brother  then  he probably  has no qualms  about  cheating on you.  Sounds  like they  both suffer  from a bad case  of 'Hos before bros .' syndrome.

ToughmommyX2
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:21 AM
I would myob.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:43 AM
It's really not. You just don't like the situation so you feel like you need to be involved.

Quoting Anonymous:

If he is living in MY house, and cheating on MY best friend, that is MY business.

I would never betray my friend like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

MYOB.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:56 AM

I would get proof of him cheating on your best friend and then I would show my best friend the proof and tell her that I was sorry, but I thought she should know what was going on. 

imandia4
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 4:59 AM
Werd.

Quoting bandzbandzbandz:

He's lucky you aren't telling your friend and he needs to not bring his skanks around after you both said no. I'd make him leave. He has time for two women but can't live on his own?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:00 AM
Whaaaat?!?!! You must have been the other woman at some point. Lol

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

OMG you did NOT . Grow up mama. She hasnt done anything wrong. Now you for no reason made her unwelcome and hurt her !!! Way to go  SMFH

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)