Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When You Were In School, Were You The

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:51 AM
  • 487 Replies
2 moms liked this

Bully or did you get bullied? Did you ever help kids that got bullied, or were you afraid the popular kids wouldn't like you anymore?

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:54 AM
7 moms liked this
I was the one getting bullied. Looking back now I wish I would have stood up more for myself and for others.
DixieL
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:54 AM

I wasn't a bully, and I didn't get bullied, but I would never go up to anyone and talk first. They always came up to me first, so I always had good popular friends. In the fifth grade, there was a girl, that was really skinny and the other kids, bullied her like crazy. I regretted then and now that I didn't tell them to stop.

Ashley_Carlson
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:55 AM

I was bullied. If I tried to stand up for myself or others, I was beaten to a bloody pulp.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I was neither.

heydooney
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Bullied by one specific girl. Ignored by most. But for some reason, several of the main bullies actually liked me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I was bullied up until a certain point and than when I started to stick up for myself it stopped. I think it helped that I had enough dirt on every single damn one of them to bury their popularity.

Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I was not a bully and didnt get bullied often (happened a couple times but not a lot). Although I'm sure people talked about me behind my back. I didnt help bullied kids but it had nothing to do with what the popular kids thought. I had social anxiety and people scared me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Neither really... The only time I asked a bully why she was bothering a younger girl I knew I got punched in the back the head. So I just stayed out of that kind of trouble after that. I don't remember my school having the kind of popular vs not popular cliques like you see on tv/movies.
rfhsure
by beast mode on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this

got bullied.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:08 AM
2 moms liked this

i was neither the bullie or was i bullied i did not hang with the in crowed   or the nerds or the  punks i was just me i did how ever step in if i saw anyone being messed with  schools had a bad habbit of using me as their bouncer :( lol kids get in a fight   they  lstand back  wait till i pulled  broke the fight up adn restrained the  agressor till athoraties got there 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured