Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Good places to study?

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:41 AM
  • 6 Replies
That aren't at home?

Other than the library
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
disneymom2two
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Library, beach, park (not playground),

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I stay on campus and study in one of the lounge areas. I find that if I try to study other places I get too distracted. 

Liastele
by Lauren on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:45 AM

If you are in a college town, check your grocery stores, cafes, and stuff. Lots of places have an upstairs study area for students. I loved the grocery store on campus because a student can easily afford food there and the upstairs study area was so nice.

LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:46 AM

I would take DD to McDonald's and let her play and have ice cream and let me study with wifi.

Cozie_Sisika458
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:50 AM
My school has a ton of places on campus, shady trees, benches, cafes. I also don't mind taking the kids to the playground and sitting under a tree or a picnic table to study while I watch my kids play. In the colder months I am at the cafes or at home.
chefmartha
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:54 AM

HS or College, I studied anywhere it was quiet. Headphones in with some music and I was fine. I liked studying in the library, outside a classroom waiting for a class (I went to college in CA so plenty of fresh air while waiting for a class), sometimes inside the classroom while waiting for a class to start, or even the cafeteria between classes. A nice cafe with Wifi would be nice too. Darn, now I miss being in school. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)