Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Miley Cyrus Whats the big deal

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:35 AM
  • 277 Replies
5 moms liked this
I have to say this.... I like ths new Miley Cyrus song Wrecking Ball. The video was good to. I dont see what the nig deal is. Look at the stuff other artist to these days Miley is no different. Great song good video.
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:38 AM
3 moms liked this
I think the video was stupid. They could have made a better video for that song.
SammiBaby
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:38 AM
12 moms liked this
I don't get the big deal either. People act like she is showing clit or something in the video. Not sure how it is any different than say Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines vid of completely topless women walking around.

Miley is a marketing genius. Fact cannot be argued.
lucydiamond
by LD on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:39 AM
16 moms liked this
She makes me feel dirty.
supercarp
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:40 AM
5 moms liked this

Her big fat tongue is too big for her mouth. She's weird.

Sweetie1216
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:42 AM
9 moms liked this

She's trying so hard to lose that "Hannah Montana" image. It's to much, you can be sexy w/o doing all that non-sense..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:43 AM
14 moms liked this

Everything she does is a Marketing ploy, she doesn't have any true talent and as a result she resorts to these antics to get attention because otherwise no one would pay her another thought.

mom2theA-team
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:44 AM
2 moms liked this

This. She is a marketing genius. I don't enjoy her music by any strech, I'm more of a Bad Religion girl... but when I heard the controversy, I admit... I watched the video- thinking it would be worse. 

Put your tongue away was my only reaction. Otherwise, it seems typical pop culture video. 

Same with her VMA's performance.

I watched and then my husband watched. She had four hit based on acting like a moron.  

Quoting SammiBaby:

I don't get the big deal either. People act like she is showing clit or something in the video. Not sure how it is any different than say Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines vid of completely topless women walking around.

Miley is a marketing genius. Fact cannot be argued.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:45 AM
That is true. Before the VMAs everyone was still focused on Amanda Bynes, and now Miley is the new news.

Quoting Anonymous:

Everything she does is a Marketing ploy, she doesn't have any true talent and as a result she resorts to these antics to get attention because otherwise no one would pay her another thought.

Louweezymarie
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:45 AM
4 moms liked this

Hey, if you think riding a wrecking ball naked or licking a sledgehammer is sexy then who am I to judge?

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:46 AM
4 moms liked this

I think the song is awesome. And the video is a little odd, but it's not the weirdest one I've seen. Not even close. I don't get why people are freaking out over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)