Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do the parents in your child school?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
I notice that alot of kids in my ds school have rude parents. At my ds old school the parents would greet Good Morning when droppin him off. I notice the parents are rude here. They dont even look at you when dropping their kid off. And some of the kids are in my ds class.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Nope...everyone I've met has been really nice...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsJHoward
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this
We have a mixture of both at our school.
christina0607
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:44 AM

My kids take a bus. 

TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:48 AM

The parents at my younger kids' school in the states were nice.  I never dropped my middle daughter off at her high school - she took the bus and I never got out of the car at drop off/pick up at my oldest daughter's high school.

My kids all walk themselves to school here.  I only see parents at big school events...they are all very nice (even if we do have a horrible time communicating).

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I don't do the drop off at the school, but when we have things, they are always nice.

I will say, when I first moved to Texas from Tennessee, I thought everyone here was rude, because no one waved or smiled. Turns out I am just an overly friendly country gitl, who was raised with boondock manners. lol

jaycam
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Alot of pres in my kids school are the same way.The are wha I call the Im better the everyone parents because they will only talk to the other parens that are the same way as them. I hve a ighbor that is like that an she's a bitch. The only time she says anything to me is when she's trying to tell me how I should rise my kids.

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Same here.

Quoting MrsJHoward:

We have a mixture of both at our school.
RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:54 AM

There are always going to be unpleasant people.. but for the most part, most of the other parents are nice to me because I have met a lot of them from dd's pre-k class, or at the park, or beach. I'm usually freindly with everyone, so *most* people tend to be friendly back.

KGreen75
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
At my older daughter's school, yes. If you aren't a part of the cool parent clique, then you're outcasted. It makes me laugh, they're so pathetic.

At my younger daughter's school everyone is super nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I don't pay attention to them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN